Miles Jones & Anthony Schwartz 2018 ATHs, American Heritage

Rumph can coach. This board was full of people scared ****less of our CB situation last summer. We had an unproven Corn, a grad transfer special teams player, a totally untested sophomore, a true freshman, and a bunch of Fat Albert's rejects. They exceeded everyone's expectations. I'd say he did a great job coaching them up.

unproven corn???

He coached them up pretty solidly...but he had 2 seniors manning at corner...no matter how bad they were..they had experience. Corn elder was an all acc type player imo the year before.

Kids didnt go to American Heritage to play for Rumph. There was a windfall with University School and they were the private school kids that alot would be at uschool. USCHOOL coaches went to Heritage. He's not hated or anything, but it wasnt like he was a recruiter or a renown guy in the county or anything. **** they won this year with 1st year Pat Surtain and lost last year with a better team with Rumph at the helm.
I like how the narrative has become that Corn was practically crippled before Rumph got ahold of him.

Advertisement
Someone with the the last name Schwartz is the south Florida track athlete of the year?
[MENTION=5094]Notsince1985[/MENTION], This year Mike Epstein, next year Anthony Schwartz - we up

Epstein is fast as ****. Remember Jeremy Bloom? Mogul skiing guy, but WR for Colorado and the Eagles? Ran in the 4.3s in the 40. He was 1/2 ******. Fast Jews do exist. Few and far between.

Yep... Bloom played at Colorado Julian Edelman.

Rumph can coach. This board was full of people scared ****less of our CB situation last summer. We had an unproven Corn, a grad transfer special teams player, a totally untested sophomore, a true freshman, and a bunch of Fat Albert's rejects. They exceeded everyone's expectations. I'd say he did a great job coaching them up.

unproven corn???

He coached them up pretty solidly...but he had 2 seniors manning at corner...no matter how bad they were..they had experience. Corn elder was an all acc type player imo the year before.

Kids didnt go to American Heritage to play for Rumph. There was a windfall with University School and they were the private school kids that alot would be at uschool. USCHOOL coaches went to Heritage. He's not hated or anything, but it wasnt like he was a recruiter or a renown guy in the county or anything. **** they won this year with 1st year Pat Surtain and lost last year with a better team with Rumph at the helm.
I like how the narrative has become that Corn was practically crippled before Rumph got ahold of him.

Seriously, how did this become a narrative here? He's been arguably our best cover corner for 2-3 years and now folks want to paint as being "unproven" or "average".

How desperate must people be to come to the defense of Rump and they're willing to denigrate a great player's career here.

unproven corn???

Seriously, how did this become a narrative here? He's been arguably our best cover corner for 2-3 years and now folks want to paint as being "unproven" or "average".

How desperate must people be to come to the defense of Rump and they're willing to denigrate a great player's career here.

It's a goddam disgrace. Rump's Rangers will do anything to protect him.

Advertisement

unproven corn???

It's a goddam disgrace. Rump's Rangers will do anything to protect him.

:sanford2:

unproven corn???

he was on his deathbed when rumph shouted..."hit"...and he bounced up in a cover 2 zone...it was the work of rumph that allowed this to happen

Advertisement
Guysm...Schwartz is a brother.

So was Sammy Davis, Jr.

He was a convert. Not born ******. There are plenty of black Jews. Some by mixed marriages (Lenny Kravitz), some born ****** (actor Yaphet Kotto), some convert (S.D., Jr.)

There have been a number of black athletes that had ****** last names, how they got them, I don't know. Weren't there a couple of Cohens on the Gators? Willie Cohens, Joe Cohen? There have been some college football players I remember named Levy, Levine, etc. All were black, doubt any had ****** ancestry.

Guysm...Schwartz is a brother.

So was Sammy Davis, Jr.

He was a convert. Not born ******. There are plenty of black Jews. Some by mixed marriages (Lenny Kravitz), some born ****** (actor Yaphet Kotto), some convert (S.D., Jr.)

There have been a number of black athletes that had ****** last names, how they got them, I don't know. Weren't there a couple of Cohens on the Gators? Willie Cohens, Joe Cohen? There have been some college football players I remember named Levy, Levine, etc. All were black, doubt any had ****** ancestry.

Rod Carrew converted too, what's your point? He's still a MOT. And how do black people get ****** names? Some through intermarriage, some, unfortunately the way a lot of African-Americans got their names 100s of years' ago, their owners were ******.

Someone with the the last name Schwartz is the south Florida track athlete of the year?
[MENTION=5094]Notsince1985[/MENTION], This year Mike Epstein, next year Anthony Schwartz - we up

Epstein is fast as ****. Remember Jeremy Bloom? Mogul skiing guy, but WR for Colorado and the Eagles? Ran in the 4.3s in the 40. He was 1/2 ******. Fast Jews do exist. Few and far between.

https://youtu.be/qUCNAnp2QAI

Advertisement
The real Jews are the so called Afro Americans read your Bible please. Deuteronomy 28:15-68.I'm tired of hearing about them fake Jews in the land now

Advertisement
What a difference a month makes. Just one month ago, Rumph was garbage and we're never getting a kid from Heritage. Now we expect to get all of them

His Nike measurables from March 6, 2016--at American heritage Combine

Jones, Miles... 18.. RB.. American Heritage.. 5-8(H).. 167(W).. 4.68(40).. 4.04(SS).. 38(PB).. 38.1(vert).. 111.27(SPARQ Score)
short shutte-2nd fastest at the combine and vertical - in the top 10 are excellent

40s are all over the place in these combine and many will not run them. In this combine 70+ out of 276 chose not to run them.

Has not run track since 9th grade but posted very respectable times of 11.76--100m and 54.54--400m as a freshman. Kid should be 11.0 or possibly faster by now.
The 100m was run into a -1.1 mps headwind so actually 11.66 in a calm setting.

Even if needed/wanted lack of success at AH so far.

I was 100% with you on everything up until you said he hasn't made an impact at AH yet. This kid was their offense in 2016. Without him, no state championship. He posted three straight 100+ yards in the post season. He put the team on his back pulling out the second round playoff victory against Gibbons. Then he had 200+ yards of offense against Tampa Jesuit outplaying one of the best RBs in the state that night (UF commit Malik Davis). Check out the Herald stats. He was the leading overall offensive player for AH with 1300+ APY. On a team so stacked those are good *** numbers. Florida HS all state 1st team, Herald all county 2nd team, and Sun Sentinel all county 2nd team. You think Kirby Smart would be recruiting him if he wasn't the real deal. You know Kirby does his homework. I hear he had an injury in 10th grade that kept him off the field.

Advertisement
Back