**** Mike

bb.gif

Advertisement
Same here man. I work for a large corporation and my department is predominantly women. Being in a position of leadership gets tough because the women are so manipulative and they will use every angle they can to get over/ahead.

You are so right about the shid they say too. They grab and comment and i just stfu because i'm not going to be hashtag "me too" for none of these hoes.

You know it.

It’s a minefield and I watch where I step.

Like any normal man, I’ve been tempted, but it’s all about self control. I love when they make sure to bend over at just the right angle. I’m telling you, they know how to work it when they want something.

You know it.

It’s a minefield and I watch where I step.

Like any normal man, I’ve been tempted, but it’s all about self control. I love when they make sure to bend over at just the right angle. I’m telling you, they know how to work it when they want something.
the worse part is the fact this does truly happen to a lot of women. But accusations like these, which are seemingly false much to do about nothing, makes it hard to take them serious. It’s become the equivalent to pulling the race card for everything...but shid..Ima start yelling me2. I got big females at my job who look at me like a lemon pepper wing

the worse part is the fact this does truly happen to a lot of women. But accusations like these, which are seemingly false much to do about nothing, makes it hard to take them serious. It’s become the equivalent to pulling the race card for everything...but shid..Ima start yelling me2. I got big females at my job who look at me like a lemon pepper wing

you're not lying tho, and @OriginalCanesCanesCanes is keeping it 1000 when he says that they do everything to get your attention. ive seen these women take an unnecessary route to the bathroom just so i can see them in whatever tight *** inappropriate **** theyre wearing. don't get me wrong. ill watch those *** cheeks switch and bounce all day but you aint gettin any extra favors or special privileges from me. no matter how much they touch me.. which they do alot.. i dont touch any of them back.

crazy thing is. one of our exempts rubbed his **** on one of the managers and squeezed her ***.She went TO HR and they wouldnt fire him. this guy made a fake love letter that he claimed she wrote. Hr and Associate relations believed him and they shipped her to another department and he got to keep his job. this dude was expert level creep!

Advertisement
So this woman is accusing Michael Irvin, Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, Heath Evans, Eric Davis & Donovan McNabb of sexual harassment.

And of course she's suing NFL Network with a multi-million dollar lawsuit & people actually believe this is legitimate lol

#MeToo is nothing but a feminist crusade money grab disguised as "speaking up" about alleged harassment. Completely bogus how these chicks suddenly need Millions of dollars after years of supposed misconduct. Retroactive prosecution is always a fun game when there's no evidence to support it, but due to societal hysteria corporations fork over millions of dollars in settlements to avoid the witch hunt.

Unbelievable smh.

Preach dawg.

Advertisement
Working for a large corporation I can’t tell you how common these things had been getting at one point.

I don’t know what happened here - I didn’t even read the article, but I can tell you for fact, but I know many people that have been accused of sexual harassment that did nothing, not even a dirty joke.

And sadly, a lot of times, they come out of the short end of the stick.

As a man with a family and a lot to lose, I have become extremely meticulous in my interactions to the point I rarely, if ever, am alone with a female employee.

During performance evaluations I take extra measures to assure nothing can be said.

The fear many of us have is if you give someone a bad evaluation or have to terminate them, they come back at you with a harassment suit that can ruin your life and career. So you are alert at all times.

The funny thing though is that at least in the business world, it’s now the women that get rowdy, tell dirty jokes, say all kinds of crazy stuff, and we just basically have to sit there and bite our lips and sit on our hands.

I’ve had stuff said to me by females, that if I said to them, I’d get fired.

This is the Gospel.

I work in HR...the fruitless investigations I've had to conduct have been some of the most ridiculous **** ever.

I did, this country is being run by the mentally ill from all sides

They've got 90% of the country fooled with the fake "two-party" system.

All the asshats in DC go get dinner and ****tails and laugh together as soon as the news cameras are gone.

Fact.

Advertisement
They've got 90% of the country fooled with the fake "two-party" system.

All the asshats in DC go get dinner and ****tails and laugh together as soon as the news cameras are gone.

Fact.
bv.jpg

yea it's nice when the opposing parties can agree on something!

Advertisement
Working for a large corporation I can’t tell you how common these things had been getting at one point.

I don’t know what happened here - I didn’t even read the article, but I can tell you for fact, but I know many people that have been accused of sexual harassment that did nothing, not even a dirty joke.

And sadly, a lot of times, they come out of the short end of the stick.

As a man with a family and a lot to lose, I have become extremely meticulous in my interactions to the point I rarely, if ever, am alone with a female employee.

During performance evaluations I take extra measures to assure nothing can be said.

The fear many of us have is if you give someone a bad evaluation or have to terminate them, they come back at you with a harassment suit that can ruin your life and career. So you are alert at all times.

The funny thing though is that at least in the business world, it’s now the women that get rowdy, tell dirty jokes, say all kinds of crazy stuff, and we just basically have to sit there and bite our lips and sit on our hands.

I’ve had stuff said to me by females, that if I said to them, I’d get fired.

I don't meet with any female employee without either my office manager or my assistant present. You can't take any chances.

Advertisement
Back