**** Mike

Advertisement
"The lawsuit contends....that Irvin made inappropriate gestures and comments and once grabbed her waist".

Sounds like a moneygrab.

Advertisement
Working for a large corporation I can’t tell you how common these things had been getting at one point.

I don’t know what happened here - I didn’t even read the article, but I can tell you for fact, but I know many people that have been accused of sexual harassment that did nothing, not even a dirty joke.

And sadly, a lot of times, they come out of the short end of the stick.

As a man with a family and a lot to lose, I have become extremely meticulous in my interactions to the point I rarely, if ever, am alone with a female employee.

During performance evaluations I take extra measures to assure nothing can be said.

The fear many of us have is if you give someone a bad evaluation or have to terminate them, they come back at you with a harassment suit that can ruin your life and career. So you are alert at all times.

The funny thing though is that at least in the business world, it’s now the women that get rowdy, tell dirty jokes, say all kinds of crazy stuff, and we just basically have to sit there and bite our lips and sit on our hands.

I’ve had stuff said to me by females, that if I said to them, I’d get fired.

Advertisement
ACLU and the Dems take major responsibility for the proliferation of these types of lawsuits.

These lawsuits winning in the past should take responsibility for more lawsuits coming forward. Some of you just want to weave politics into literally every conversation.

Advertisement
Would smash.......................

....................just saying...................

.......................of course, only with written permission.

Interesting, I wonder if the NFL Network will stand up and support Irvin and Davis or if they just throw out a statement and fire them both. I agree with OCC, this has unfortunately become too much common place in the work place and one has to watch their every move to ensure it’s not being misconstrued as something that is not there. I’m not condoning Irvin and Davis if they did indeed do what she says they did, but these lawsuits are getting ridiculously out of control.

Advertisement
It's annoying that it warrants a lawsuit instead of a reprimand. I say show witness, visual or audible proof it occurred. Cannot be allowed to ruin peoples lives with accusations. Unless they admit it.

So this woman is accusing Michael Irvin, Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, Heath Evans, Eric Davis & Donovan McNabb of sexual harassment.

And of course she's suing NFL Network with a multi-million dollar lawsuit & people actually believe this is legitimate lol

#MeToo is nothing but a feminist crusade money grab disguised as "speaking up" about alleged harassment. Completely bogus how these chicks suddenly need Millions of dollars after years of supposed misconduct. Retroactive prosecution is always a fun game when there's no evidence to support it, but due to societal hysteria corporations fork over millions of dollars in settlements to avoid the witch hunt.

Unbelievable smh.

Advertisement
Back