**** Mike

The problem is when the standard became any “unwanted” acts, advancements, or contact. The standard is entirely subjective and can be determined well after the fact.

Advertisement
So this woman is accusing Michael Irvin, Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, Heath Evans, Eric Davis & Donovan McNabb of sexual harassment.

And of course she's suing NFL Network with a multi-million dollar lawsuit & people actually believe this is legitimate lol

#MeToo is nothing but a feminist crusade money grab disguised as "speaking up" about alleged harassment. Completely bogus how these chicks suddenly need Millions of dollars after years of supposed misconduct. Retroactive prosecution is always a fun game when there's no evidence to support it, but due to societal hysteria corporations fork over millions of dollars in settlements to avoid the witch hunt.

Unbelievable smh.

The sad fact is that corporations find it cheaper and more expedient to settle these suits, fire the accused employee, and get on with their business.

That’s the world we live in and we have to adapt. Cover your *** at all times. You can’t respond to women when they ask you about your *** life, your favorite position, etc....and oh it comes up, always started by them. And as much as I love pūssy, I always say “I’m not having this convo”. Of course, no man is going to complain to HR because we like women, and why get them in trouble for meaningless bullshlt...and we enjoy it tbh. But you CANNOT reciprocate.

Does harassment and other forms of sexual abuse go on? Of course they do, but so do a lot of false accusations of women looking either for a payday, or looking to get even with a boyfriend that dumped them, get even with a boss or employee they don’t like, etc. it therefore dilutes the justified claims.

Like I tell people at work, you’re consenting adults, nobody can stop you, but if shlt goes south, you’re going to think about that “don’t shlt where you eat” proverb.

Advertisement
You’re not even alone with them when you’re fcking them?

4E1D849A-BC3F-4164-936E-DD6787D65764.gif

The feminist entitlement movement (“women’s rights”) was one of the worse things to happen to this country... Somebody need to get these hoes back in line.

Advertisement
Working for a large corporation I can’t tell you how common these things had been getting at one point.

I don’t know what happened here - I didn’t even read the article, but I can tell you for fact, but I know many people that have been accused of sexual harassment that did nothing, not even a dirty joke.

And sadly, a lot of times, they come out of the short end of the stick.

As a man with a family and a lot to lose, I have become extremely meticulous in my interactions to the point I rarely, if ever, am alone with a female employee.

During performance evaluations I take extra measures to assure nothing can be said.

The fear many of us have is if you give someone a bad evaluation or have to terminate them, they come back at you with a harassment suit that can ruin your life and career. So you are alert at all times.

The funny thing though is that at least in the business world, it’s now the women that get rowdy, tell dirty jokes, say all kinds of crazy stuff, and we just basically have to sit there and bite our lips and sit on our hands.

I’ve had stuff said to me by females, that if I said to them, I’d get fired.
We live in a protected class society... I would advise young men with overactive male hormones to claim when they get a job that they are gender neutral.

not to say it doenst happen but i have been around cable news and entertainment. i have seen girls who would put their face in any guys lap then when their career starting going down hill,they cry harassment when its bs.

Advertisement
If you wouldn't grab a Male co worker by the waist, don't do it with a female co worker. It's the only way to avoid these things. If you wouldn't do it to a man, don't do it to a woman.

Advertisement
If you wouldn't grab a Male co worker by the waist, don't do it with a female co worker. It's the only way to avoid these things. If you wouldn't do it to a man, don't do it to a woman.
Dude you must be a lawyer or a doctor, cause in the blue-collar environment I worked at, grabbing a guys waist was ok... like dancing a conga-line with the guys.

Working for a large corporation I can’t tell you how common these things had been getting at one point.

I don’t know what happened here - I didn’t even read the article, but I can tell you for fact, but I know many people that have been accused of sexual harassment that did nothing, not even a dirty joke.

And sadly, a lot of times, they come out of the short end of the stick.

As a man with a family and a lot to lose, I have become extremely meticulous in my interactions to the point I rarely, if ever, am alone with a female employee.

During performance evaluations I take extra measures to assure nothing can be said.

The fear many of us have is if you give someone a bad evaluation or have to terminate them, they come back at you with a harassment suit that can ruin your life and career. So you are alert at all times.

The funny thing though is that at least in the business world, it’s now the women that get rowdy, tell dirty jokes, say all kinds of crazy stuff, and we just basically have to sit there and bite our lips and sit on our hands.

I’ve had stuff said to me by females, that if I said to them, I’d get fired

Same here man. I work for a large corporation and my department is predominantly women. Being in a position of leadership gets tough because the women are so manipulative and they will use every angle they can to get over/ahead.

You are so right about the shid they say too. They grab and comment and i just stfu because i'm not going to be hashtag "me too" for none of these hoes.

Advertisement
Back