Mike Wyche Stunt Play

Advertisement
Theres one on his instagram that has him drop back into coverage from nose tackle and get an interception

This one?

proxy.php

Advertisement
We are a top aggressive defense.....on paper. In real life not even close

Very similar to AG

On paper he seems like a good coach...in real life not so much

We are a top aggressive defense.....on paper. In real life not even close

Very similar to AG

On paper he seems like a good coach...in real life not so much

6-7 in year 4
28-22 in 4 seasons at Miami
55-56 overall coaching record

What ******* paper are you reading that he looks good on?

Advertisement
You do realize on this play the ball is snapped and out of the QB's hand in just under four seconds.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You do realize on this play the ball is snapped and out of the QB's hand in just under four seconds.
You do realize if we played an attacking defense the receiver wouldn't have been there untouched.

What I realize is the QB took the snap in the shotgun, three step drop and release with the ball out of his hand in under four seconds to a wide open receiver. Wyche, who everyone seems to love to hate and make fun of here, runs the stunt as designed and is across the line at just under three seconds with nobody between him and the QB at that point. That is not running around in circles for ten seconds. Lawrence Taylor isn't getting to the QB very often if he is getting rid of the ball in under four seconds. This was blown coverage. I don't know if the corner, who I cannot identify, blew it or if Carter blew it by not coming over when the corner passed him off. Bottom line, if the QB has to go through progressions instead of just immediately tossing the ball out there to a wide open receiver, Wyche has a pretty good shot at getting there. His movement is nowhere near as slow as our superfans mock. If you are going to ***** at least understand the dynamics of the play you are *****ing about.

You do realize if we played an attacking defense the receiver wouldn't have been there untouched.

What I realize is the QB took the snap in the shotgun, three step drop and release with the ball out of his hand in under four seconds to a wide open receiver. Wyche, who everyone seems to love to hate and make fun of here, runs the stunt as designed and is across the line at just under three seconds with nobody between him and the QB at that point. That is not running around in circles for ten seconds. Lawrence Taylor isn't getting to the QB very often if he is getting rid of the ball in under four seconds. This was blown coverage. I don't know if the corner, who I cannot identify, blew it or if Carter blew it by not coming over when the corner passed him off. Bottom line, if the QB has to go through progressions instead of just immediately tossing the ball out there to a wide open receiver, Wyche has a pretty good shot at getting there. His movement is nowhere near as slow as our superfans mock. If you are going to ***** at least understand the dynamics of the play you are *****ing about.

Though i hate this effin scheme, this is what happens in the play, it was a busted coverage, the pass off zones in this defense is garbage, been that for years, i understand that you cant always be perfect but ive seen it far too often with this team

Busted coverage. That on the got dam idiot players who blew that. Wyche betta have his @ss ready to play this year. Dude looked like a dam bobble head running around out there.

Actually, it's a pretty ****** throw considering the QB has no pressure and the WR is wide open. The throw leads the WR out of bounds. No pressure, busted coverage, Schweet.

Advertisement
Back