Mike Smith highlights Vs St. Thomas Aquinas

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Savage

[video=youtube;cbdsDNAKWvo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbdsDNAKWvo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Advertisement
Can't wait for him to bulk up. He plays to the whistle and he loves to hit the QB.

Im greedy gimme mooooooar recruit highlights

Eduord,Rosier,Kayaa,mcdermott,yearby,powell,langham,turner,gray,herndon,darling,gibbons,linder,jenkins,valentine,stuckey,thomas,harris,jackson,young,mccray,owens,mayes,bethel

I want it now ****!t

Advertisement
Did he actually make a play in this game? All I see is a guy arriving late on every play. It's nice to see him hustling though. STA spanked that ***.

Our rush end spot is going to be just fine for the next 5 years. We've thrown a lot of talent at that position. DT up next, I hope.

Did he actually make a play in this game? All I see is a guy arriving late on every play. It's nice to see him hustling though. STA spanked that ***.

Great first post, I'm sure you'll contribute a lot here. 28 seconds looks like a sack and forced fumble, which some might consider making a play.

Advertisement
judging by those higlights he had a solid game. i like his game as he was getting in the QB's face alot, and hitting him as well.

Yeah, it looked like when he was asked to engage he pushed back a much larger player and when he was asked to get up field he went right by his guy. The qb was getting the ball out in about 3 seconds. The secondary should be able to cover for that long.

Especially under Golden's scheme, it takes 10 guys doing the right job in order for one to make a play. He will fit that well.

Love how the stadium had all UM stuff on it. Think that might help with some recruits when they play high school games. More branding by Al he just gets it.

Advertisement
Smith was dominant when this was still a ballgame. Northwestern couldn't get anything going on offense and Madre London is a bruiser.

Smith was dominant when this was still a ballgame. Northwestern couldn't get anything going on offense and Madre London is a bruiser.

How does he look? Reports are that he's gotten significantly thicker. What would you project as his size?

Really like his skill set, wingspan and acceleration. He's like everything we would have wanted out of Marcus Robinson.

How does he look? Reports are that he's gotten significantly thicker. What would you project as his size?

Really like his skill set, wingspan and acceleration. He's like everything we would have wanted out of Marcus Robinson.

He's never going to be true DE size. Just based on his physical maturity, I don't think he's going to get that much bigger without compromising athleticism (like Marcus Robinson did).

Smith plays stronger than his size and has the acceleration, tenacity and change-of-direction you want from a pass rusher. Excellent pickup who brings a much needed relentlessness to the defense.

Advertisement
Our rush end spot is going to be just fine for the next 5 years. We've thrown a lot of talent at that position. DT up next, I hope.

I feel you on that. I'm a trenches guy, and I'm excited about the future on the OL and DE. We're getting there at DT I think. It's also the reason why I'm being a bit more conservative than most on my "we back" prediction. I'd just like to see more quality depth. That's why I'm looking at '15-16 under the assumption that Big Al will do what Big Al does.

Advertisement
Back