Mike Smith highlights Vs St. Thomas Aquinas

Our rush end spot is going to be just fine for the next 5 years. We've thrown a lot of talent at that position. DT up next, I hope.

Love his speed off the edge, we are getting some crazy athletes rushing the passer.

Advertisement
kid has an extreme motor....

He has alot of technique as an edge rusher as well already, with patent moves he can go to already (shoulder dip, rip move)

Realize this is the best ol in the state likely, with a well oiled machine oc and scheme at sta....and the first 3 or so plays Mike Smith affected every one of them. The tackle blocking him is div 1 jr size about 6'5 290-310...not some scrub.

LOVE THE PICK UP......The kid on our team with the most motor i likely Mccord and Chick....and this kid has both of them beat as far as that goes. He added weight and looks to be cloer to 215.

The dude who was EVERYWHERE in that game was Spence's little bro. Unfortunately, he's probably too small to play backer in college.

Advertisement
Plays like a savage and looks a lot thicker than I thought he would. The way dudes talked about him, I was expecting to see Pookie from New Jack City out there. This dude plays the game like it's supposed to be played.

Thanks for posting the highlights. Looks like a great pick up and a really good future Cane!

Advertisement
Back