Mike Ryan/AD Update - 12/2

he said Nuñez had demands and wanted to put in the same infrastructure that he had at LSU. the school didn't meet his stipulations.
Nunez's demands- "So when do I start? Today?"

The school not meeting his stipulations- "You don't. Da fugg you talking about? Broooo, this was just a courtesy interview for a couple of Columbus guys that somehow know you from Miami High. No hard feelings. We'll cover your flight back to ABQ. Do you prefer a 12 hr layover in Dallas or do you just want to rent a car in Phoenix?"

Advertisement
Nunez's demands- "So when do I start? Today?"

The school not meeting his stipulations- "You don't. Da fugg you talking about? Broooo, this was just a courtesy interview for a couple of Columbus guys that somehow know you from Miami High. No hard feelings. We'll cover your flight back to ABQ. Do you prefer a 12 hr layover in Dallas or do you just want to rent a car in Phoenix?"
oh

My take for what it’s worth

Deal is settled with Mario. Part of that deal to convince Mario to come is giving him complete control of football program, including some duties typical of the AD. The deal also includes Mario signing off on the AD.

Nunez perhaps wanted more control of the football program and school said no, because that control was already promised to Mario, so the that deal fell through.

For immediate success, Mario is much more important for the program than the AD. Miami is willing to do anything for Mario. Their AD search has been slow because Mario deal is tied into whatever AD we get.
If that’s what has happened then we’re as incompetent as ever. Mark Stoops is 3x times the coach plus an excellent Recruiter and he never would’ve requested that.

Not quite, he said that Nunez made demands that Miami wouldn't agree to. We don't know what those demands were - but considering where Nunez is coming from I can see why they told him to go **** his own face.
Negatory ghost rider. They were impressed with it actually.

If that’s what he said then I don’t even need to watch the video to know he’s full of it.

Advertisement
Yes let this hottie do it
Eyo_MjsW8AEcANH

D9MUlyLXYAAJYj5

TUCDYFNYTZAARD5ZF2U5J52TCE.jpg
I zoomed in on the top pic

Gonna leak during the Pac 12 Championship that Mario is the new HC at Miami.
Perfect timing. They won’t be distracted and find out during the game and he can be the first to tell them in a post game speech. That’s how it used to be done.

Advertisement
You’re just like the young buck down in a Costa Rican “Hotel” that just can’t hold their loads in when you see 5 naked **** ladies in your bed at the same time before even putting a finger on them. Unreal!!
I blame LCE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back