Mike Rumph era is over!

Advertisement
overzealous deputy arrested him for a felony based on the # of previous DWLS charges Rumph has had. He absolutely could've give him what we call an NTA or Notice to Appear but it was also in his discretion to arrest him for a felony which is why he was booked in instead of given an NTA
Did he actually have 30 tickets? Of so, glad he was arrested. What a ******* moron.

Edit: holy ****, he really did

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
What kind of adult has 3 suspended licenses and is put in charge of recruiting. I understand he’s not necessarily on the road but recruiting lends itself to visiting schools.

At some point in time you have to be an adult. Step up and take care of al the little things you messed up as a college kid.

If you do stupid stuff you win stupid prizes. My old man used to always say that.
This is the real reason why he was demoted. He couldn’t be caught driving to recruit which is why his recruiting wasn’t top notch

Terrible look. 100% fireable offense. And should be.

If you don't know why, goodness gracious.
Any chance Mandy didn’t know about his 20+ tickets prior to this? Seems like it would have come up at some point. I’ll never understand why manure kept him on staff… but it’s just adding to the list of reasons why fake & Diaz-nutz need to go

Advertisement
As someone that may or may not have driven on a revoked license for no less than 5 years, I might be able to sympathize....except once a dude is pulling down 6 figures then there's absolutely no excuse to not get this fixed. Dude had a brazen disregard for his job and his employer's reputation.
Too lazy to recruit and Probably too lazy to get it fixed

Laughably stupid felony, but a felony nonetheless to feed into the whole ironic thugU bullshyt.
How is driving with out a license 3x a laughably stupid felony? I can think of a lot more that are more laughable than that. Besides straight up murder of a random person, I can't really think of many felonies that are more dangerous to random innocent victims than some dumbass that can't drive, driving around without a license. Car crashes are the leading cause of death for people under 54.

Advertisement
btw, it is absolutely hilarious that Mandy took the worse recruiter on the staff and made him the assistant director of recruiting :monkey-serious:

Everybody involved in this program lives in an alternate reality. What the **** man
This is what I thought when I first heard it. The absolute last position he should be in, is in one relating to recruiting.

Well we all know he didn’t get any of these tickets while he was driving to a recruits house…

Overzealous? M***** F***** done this s*** 3 times. I wood’ve tazed his ***.
Police Brutality GIF by South Park

Advertisement
Back