Mike Rumph era is over!

I don’t think the school has a way of finding out unless they are doing DMV checks periodically if he has like a company car or school pays for car, miles, etc.
Touché, but I'd have to imagine rumph would know, also wouldn't him going on the road recruiting be a violation? I just figured the post i quoted was sarcasm but truthfully this staff makes me feel like I'm in the twilight zone constantly lol

Advertisement
Touché, but I'd have to imagine rumph would know, also wouldn't him going on the road recruiting be a violation? I just figured the post i quoted was sarcasm but truthfully this staff makes me feel like I'm in the twilight zone constantly lol
Yeah, I probably should’ve responded to Tally & not you, lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
btw, it is absolutely hilarious that Mandy took the worse recruiter on the staff and made him the assistant director of recruiting :monkey-serious:

Everybody involved in this program lives in an alternate reality. What the **** man
I think politics played a role in that one. Reason 1002 why’d I’d never hires. Former players on staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Half the ppl in south Florida has a suspended license I bet lol..

In my younger days I went dam near 3 years suspended. My very last stop I was close to going to jail.. that’s when I decided It was time 😂
We've all been there done that, especially if you from da crib. What I cant wrap my head around is why he was arrested? Typically you get a promise to appear ticket.

We've all been there done that, especially if you from da crib. What I cant wrap my head around is why he was arrested? Typically you get a promise to appear ticket.
overzealous deputy arrested him for a felony based on the # of previous DWLS charges Rumph has had. He absolutely could've give him what we call an NTA or Notice to Appear but it was also in his discretion to arrest him for a felony which is why he was booked in instead of given an NTA

Advertisement
Back