Mike Rumph era is over!

Advertisement
I don’t think Miami’s the murder capital of the nation let alone the world anymore.
I don’t think Miami ever was either. Lauderdale was always ranked higher.

Miami did have a big issue with officers firing their weapons more frequently than other cities

This was dumb on Rumph's part, but uh......shoutout to all of us out here rockin a brazen disregard for our job and our employer's reputation. #squad

Computer error that they didn't record his remedial class.... not that he didn't get 30 tickets and 3 DL suspensions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like it wasn’t a proper arrest. Rumph did complete his requirements and it was a computer error, but carry on w the jokes

Even if you complete the class you still have to reinstate your license, which I think was the case here. In any event Rumph needs to slow His *** down.

Even if you complete the class you still have to reinstate your license, which I think was the case here. In any event Rumph needs to slow His *** down.

eh everyone speeds. 30 is a bit crazy I agree, but unless hes doing double every time, its borderline meh. like you could do 30 in a 20 and get a ticket or 70 on 95 and get one.

eh everyone speeds. 30 is a bit crazy I agree, but unless hes doing double every time, its borderline meh. like you could do 30 in a 20 and get a ticket or 70 on 95 and get one.

Every time I get on the turnpike, especially when it is less congested, pretty much everybody is going at least 80. The one or two slow pokes on the road are going in the 70s, and usually have to drive on the right side of the road.

I would say that’s the low end of the average speed when there’s no congestion. Yes, almost everyone speeds, that’s just the reality.

Advertisement
When your recruiting director is responsible for more traffic tickets than he is LOI's...

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

I've gotten out of tickets because I coach at the local high school program.

How does someone who was a UM star, an NFL starter, state championship HS coach and current UM recruiting coordinator manage to rack up 30 traffic tickets?!

This man literally has NO POWER OF PERSUASION.
If his 'clout' and personality can't convince a cop to let him slide from a minor traffic ticket how the **** is he gonna sell a 7-5 program to teenagers who are making the biggest decision of their lives?

Meme Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Advertisement

Yeah, Mike sounds like a serial excessive speeder. And from reading the article, Mike also sounds like a serial stop sign & red light runner. Now I'll give Him a pass on running red lights, sometimes those things can change so fast you're like ******* it.

Advertisement
Back