Mike Rumph era is over!

Because a lot of porsters didn't go to UM. I don't care if that sounds "arrogant", it's true.

I'll never have bad feelings for Mike Rumph, Randy Shannon, Rob Chudzinski, Kevin Patrick, etc.

Those guys were my fellow classmates and alums, and I will always want them to succeed no matter where they end up.

But some people are just hateful fvcks who can't set aside their feelings for five seconds to be respectful to true Canes.
How many times did you go to UM if Rumph and Shannon were classmates? Alums I get.

Advertisement
I never understood what he meant by they offered Sony late but I just thought about it and when new coaching staffs come in don’t they have to reoffer guys that were offered by the old staff?
I always remembered that in sonys recruitment...im like thats a bit odd for him to say since that kid was high on our board since an 8th grader. Maybe he meant "recruited hard" or something but we definately didnt offer late

Rumph wanted a lot of players he couldn't get. That's the problem.

No. The problem is Manny is Al Jr., undermined the recruitment of CBs often, and enabled his butt buddy Co-DCs to further fugg the development of ALL of our DBs by being totally incompetent on gameday.

That’s the problem.

Advertisement
No. The problem is Manny is Al Jr., undermined the recruitment of CBs often, and enabled his butt buddy Co-DCs to further fugg the development of ALL of our DBs by being totally incompetent on gameday.

That’s the problem.

So Rumph couldn't sell his prospects to the staff, thereby failing to get the guys he wanted.

What happened? We almost played them back in the day at a national tourney in Daytona. They ended up playing a team from Tucker, GA instead.
I used to play for the Packer Ratters in Deerfield when I was kid..they was sum cheating *** ****. Lost to them boys with a Orange bowl on the line

Advertisement
WELL YALL GOT WHAT YA WANTED .......... ALL I KNOW IS WHOEVER THE ***** YALL WANT I HOPE THEY GET HIM CAUSE HE BETTER BE JESUS ON STEROIDS ALL THIS **** YALL TALKING ABOUT MIKE.

OUR CB RECRUITING AND DEVELOPMENT BETTER BE NEXT F.U.C.KI.NG LEVEL IMMEDIATELY BE A MAN ABOUT YO **** AND GO ON RECORD......

TELL EVERYBODY WHO YOU WANT TO GET THE JOB AND ***** WE FINA REVISIT THIS POST AFTER THE FIRST YEAR AND SEE WHAT IT IS. CAN'T POSSIBLY DO WORSE THAN MIKE RIGHT?
CALL YA SHOT.

I used to play for the Packer Ratters in Deerfield when I was kid..they was sum cheating *** ****. Lost to them boys with a Orange bowl on the line
Wait a minute Homie!!!! I played for the Rattlers too!! What year and who was your coach?

Advertisement
Wait a minute Homie!!!! I played for the Rattlers too!! What year and who was your coach?
Yooo!! For the Rattler it had be 01-03. Played 2 szn out there then everybody on my team switched sides across tracks to the raiders till 8th grade lol. I was like 8 and 9 when I was out there. Ima tryn n find a old pic bruh..I had coach slim and my other coach was Coach AC or some **** like that

Yooo!! For the Rattler it had be 01-03. Played 2 szn out there then everybody on my team switched sides across tracks to the raiders till 8th grade lol. I was like 8 and 9 when I was out there. Ima tryn n find a old pic bruh..I had coach slim and my other coach was Coach AC or some **** like that
Yeah I kinda figured I was older than you but we were kicking Delray Rocks *** back in my day too. And yeah they were cheating back then.

Yeah I kinda figured I was older than you but we were kicking Delray Rocks *** back in my day too. And yeah they were cheating back then.
Idk who was worse out the 3 lakes, rocks or chiefs. What’s years did you play?

Advertisement
WELL YALL GOT WHAT YA WANTED .......... ALL I KNOW IS WHOEVER THE ***** YALL WANT I HOPE THEY GET HIM CAUSE HE BETTER BE JESUS ON STEROIDS ALL THIS **** YALL TALKING ABOUT MIKE.

OUR CB RECRUITING AND DEVELOPMENT BETTER BE NEXT F.U.C.KI.NG LEVEL IMMEDIATELY BE A MAN ABOUT YO **** AND GO ON RECORD......

TELL EVERYBODY WHO YOU WANT TO GET THE JOB AND ***** WE FINA REVISIT THIS POST AFTER THE FIRST YEAR AND SEE WHAT IT IS. CAN'T POSSIBLY DO WORSE THAN MIKE RIGHT?
CALL YA SHOT.
He could be Jesus from Miami Lakes and be better than Mike

Advertisement
Back