Mike Rumph era is over!

I remember him saying golden wasn’t recruiting his school enough and that golden is never at heritage. Said he sees sec and oos schools there more than he does golden and staff. Also offered to sit down and talk to him and they did. Golden still didn’t go by the school lol. You think that’s talking bad about the program? Sony, a kicker, and McKenzie was the only ones at that time that went to uga.

The only guys they really wanted was Sony. They went after Gibson late but he was already wrapped in urban lies. Who the recruits that miami wanted and he told them to go somewhere else?
He also said Miami didnt offer Sony until late.... SONY HAD A UM OFFER AS AN 8TH GRADER lol.
I dont think he pushed kids away from UM though...he basically said we couldve recruited there harder. Which he became a coach and then did the same **** thing

Advertisement
He got no juice in south florida.lol

The juice he had are kid sthat are about to get drafted. Heritage has Surtain still as head coach..dont seeing him having the ability to make a public school program into a power...and to do be a factor in s.fla hs football you have to RECRUIT...something he cant do. lol
@gogeta4 Out of curiosity, does Surtain have any coaching chops? What are the prospects of him moving into a DB coaching role in college in the future? I imagine he could put together a fairly decent resume. Just curious . . . he was one of my favorite Fins growing up.

He also said Miami didnt offer Sony until late.... SONY HAD A UM OFFER AS AN 8TH GRADER lol.
I dont think he pushed kids away from UM though...he basically said we couldve recruited there harder. Which he became a coach and then did the same **** thing
How the turntables turned

I never understood what he meant by they offered Sony late but I just thought about it and when new coaching staffs come in don’t they have to reoffer guys that were offered by the old staff?

Rumph pushed kids away from UM, he also ripped that staff. If you want to make excuses why he did that’s on you. I’m just answering what I was asked.

Some folks thought that made him look kinda sus to then take a job at UM. Even though it was different staffs.

People forget this. He did more damage on the trail to us while he was a coach at AH than he did when he coached here. Too much to overcome for him. Probably had the sus rep in the community given his criticism of the gluten staff and school.

Advertisement
People forget this. He did more damage on the trail to us while he was a coach at AH than he did when he coached here. Too much to overcome for him. Probably had the sus rep in the community given his criticism of the gluten staff and school.
What? Lol nobody liked golden. A lot of local coaches complained about him

What? Lol nobody liked golden. A lot of local coaches complained about him

Yeah but he **** on the school and actively recruited against the school. You can't undo all of that if you get hired by that same school you trashed. Damage was done, imo.

Yeah but he **** on the school and actively recruited against the school. You can't undo all of that if you get hired by that same school you trashed. Damage was done, imo.
This is false. He never recruited against Miami or shîtted on the school. He trashed golden. His whole issue was them not recruiting heritage

This is how stuff gets started. On the surface, same observation, two different takes. On the same page of a thread no less.

Not saying anyone's right or wrong, but someone casually browsing the thread will tend to side with whatever corroborates what they already believe.

Advertisement
He got no juice in south florida.lol

The juice he had are kid sthat are about to get drafted. Heritage has Surtain still as head coach..dont seeing him having the ability to make a public school program into a power...and to do be a factor in s.fla hs football you have to RECRUIT...something he cant do. lol
facts hes been trash, i heard his introduction interview when we hired him. I knew instantly that i would of kicked him out my crib as a recruit, and i know my parents would of said u aint playing for that boring fuq.

Advertisement
This is how stuff gets started. On the surface, same observation, two different takes. On the same page of a thread no less.

Not saying anyone's right or wrong, but someone casually browsing the thread will tend to side with whatever corroborates what they already believe.

Yeah I hear you but at the end of the day about rump...

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

facts hes been trash, i heard his introduction interview when we hired him. I knew instantly that i would of kicked him out my crib as a recruit, and i know my parents would of said u aint playing for that boring fuq.
Rumph doesn’t like recruiting , he actually dislikes it very much. And it shows. That’s just facts , anyone that knows him will tell you it’s not his thing, There’s a reason everyone else picked up his slack. It’s a miracle he’s been around this long , being an alum helped.

Advertisement
Rumph doesn’t like recruiting , he actually dislikes it very much. And it shows. That’s just facts , anyone that knows him will tell you it’s not his thing, There’s a reason everyone else picked up his slack. It’s a miracle he’s been around this long , being an alum helped.
I dont understand why they hire people that will be difficult to get rid of, to me thats a bad idea especially someone whos never coached in college.

Well I've been saying it for like over a year now. Still everyone blames it all on Rumph.

Yep. Diaz can’t even develop elite LBs yet he wouldn’t allow certain local CBs to be recruited. People on here don’t know ****.

There’s a reason why the ENTIRE secondary looked lost at times and NEVER received underneath help from our LBs. It had nothing to do with Mike and everything to do with Manure’s Co-DCs not gelling and even calling different defenses for the same play.

Just watch the games and you can see there was a total disconnect. It will all come out eventually.

But...... Baker is still receiving a check and Banda was aided with the Utah gig.

LMAO. Good ole boy phuckery 101.

Advertisement
Back