Mike Rumph era is over!

Manny loves tackling corners thats like playing WR who block better than they run routes smh and Ivey is the worst tackling corner we have and he starts.....

Advertisement
Has Adrian Colbertson been notified? No ill will against Mike but it is what it is.
This is my problem with the fans yall always want guys who played not knowing if they can recruit or do the job. Get me someone (regardless of ties) who can recruit amongst the elite and develop at every spot open on the defense, and the D staff should be able to do there ENTIRE job..............all phases not just be great at one thing. If I had to choose bring me recruiters then developing, give me guys that can bring in studs at LB DL S and CB.

Most glaring problems are cb and wr imo. If Manny wants to put his good name on the line with unprepared and unproven players at those positions. The starters at those positions are too topsy-turvy to play at Miami.

This is my problem with the fans yall always want guys who played not knowing if they can recruit or do the job. Get me someone (regardless of ties) who can recruit amongst the elite and develop at every spot open on the defense, and the D staff should be able to do there ENTIRE job..............all phases not just be great at one thing. If I had to choose bring me recruiters then developing, give me guys that can bring in studs at LB DL S and CB.
Don't lump me in with yall. I could care less if he played for the University of Miami or Northeast Oklahoma in Miami, Oklahoma. Can he recruit and can he coach the position competently? Almost all can do the latter. Few can do the former well.

Advertisement
Don't lump me in with yall. I could care less if he played for the University of Miami or Northeast Oklahoma in Miami, Oklahoma. Can he recruit and can he coach the position competently? Almost all can do the latter. Few can do the former well.
my bad if it read like I was going full court press on u lol........I really dont want a guy coaching for the first time. I just want proven guys with track records.

Advertisement
I remember when mopes on here thought E Reed was talking **** about Rumph,
when he really was talking **** about Banda”s non-coaching ***. 😂

I’m glad Mike is moving on to get away from this scapegoating clinic.
We’ll revisit this in a year or 2 and the whole narrative will be reversed.

Advertisement
Diaz was LB coach his first 3 years here, how did that go?
Horribly mainly because he got all foldens backers. The ones he has recruited were not Miami caliber. BTW, I wonder if Manny would've done any staff changes if the fan base wasn't so bent out of shape this year.

Mike Rumph is a fugging Miami Hurricane. He deserved better than Manny’s good ole boy network and should have been the ONLY position coach hired without experience. He deserved to be mentored by a great DC.

HE was set up for failure under Manure. But - I think it was time to part ways.

Advertisement
@gogeta4 You gonna pour some Henny for tha Homie Mike

AdorableCorruptLabradorretriever-max-1mb.gif

Rumph pushed kids away from UM, he also ripped that staff. If you want to make excuses why he did that’s on you. I’m just answering what I was asked.

Some folks thought that made him look kinda sus to then take a job at UM. Even though it was different staffs.

Why does it feel like he will go back to sfla HS and when we want a recruit he recruits the kid to go somewhere else lol. Rumph is good at unrecruiting
He got no juice in south florida.lol

The juice he had are kid sthat are about to get drafted. Heritage has Surtain still as head coach..dont seeing him having the ability to make a public school program into a power...and to do be a factor in s.fla hs football you have to RECRUIT...something he cant do. lol

Advertisement
Back