Mike on Canestime stated 9 to 10 transfers coming

I asked how sure his source was and this was his response to me on Twitter:
Roland Gordon ‏@roland_gordon 30m 30 minutes ago

@dannyboycane13 I'm 98% sure

Advertisement
The Dannyboy stuff is fake but What Mike Bakas posted is real.

9 to 10 players would be devastating to UM and something needs to be done.

So the rumor that multiple players have asked Blake James to leave and voice their issues about Golden may be true now.

Jesus, the people in charge can not listen to us fans, but when that many players stand up and voice opinions, someone has to listen don't they?
Or are we just gonna let it burn to the ground

So the rumor that multiple players have asked Blake James to leave and voice their issues about Golden may be true now.
You see what canes playmaker posted in the mass exodus thread. how reliable is he?

Advertisement

You see what canes playmaker posted in the mass exodus thread. how reliable is he?

Things are starting to add up. Let's be real Mike Bakas and D Money are two of the most respected people in the Canes Community. One of the reason is that D Money and Mike Bakas never get into trying to break news and only focus on reporting facts. If D Money comes on later and drops the same thing you can considered that a done deal.

The big players are now confirming information that was posted on Canes Insight

Last edited:
If players have internally voiced their displeasure, it would fall in line with Blake's comment that he believes we need a different type of kid.

Dark times.

I don't blame any players that want to bolt.

If players have internally voiced their displeasure, it would fall in line with Blake's comment that he believes we need a different type of kid.

Dark times.

I don't blame any players that want to bolt.

Which is ironic since Golden recruited the "current type of kid"

Need a different kind of AD!! Can the BOT step in and can everyone including BJ? My god, next years helmet is going to be an ibis with its head in the sand, this isn't f ing penn state

Advertisement
I wish I could drown every Golden supporter that didn't abandon ship a long time ago.

I honestly hope Kaaya is one of them.

It's gonna take something eye opening and radical like that for these pieces of inept incompetent dog **** to act.

Advertisement
i dont have a way to find him on twitter. find him. something about making the wrong decision

i dont have a way to find him on twitter. find him. something about making the wrong decision

This?

Carso©17th @F5_Jackson · 5h 5 hours ago
I should have followed my right mind the first time

Because 3 hours later he put out this....

Carso©17th @F5_Jackson · 2h 2 hours ago
Season over but can't wait till next season.. Mind you, I said sophomore year it's go all come together ��������.. Believe it

Doesn't really seem like anything here.

Advertisement

This?

Carso©17th @F5_Jackson · 5h 5 hours ago
I should have followed my right mind the first time

Because 3 hours later he put out this....

Carso©17th @F5_Jackson · 2h 2 hours ago
Season over but can't wait till next season.. Mind you, I said sophomore year it's go all come together ��������.. Believe it

Doesn't really seem like anything here.

It's a reach, but he would actually be a sophmore if he transferred and sat a year. Next year he would only be a RS freshman. Really really doubt his tweet means anything though.

Advertisement
Back