Mike on Canestime stated 9 to 10 transfers coming

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unless UM is planning a surprise 9:00 pm press conference, I'd say dannyboycane is 100% wrong.

Stop with the lame dannyboy **** that's been recycled 900000 times. Bunch of lame **** clogging up the info.

Say what you will about Mike (he's one **** of a nice and honest guy who doesn't have an inferiority complex like GF) but if he says something it's almost always based on real things he's heard. He is often considered late at breaking a story, but he won't say something unless he's confirmed it.

Advertisement
i'd be surprised at that many. most kids don't want to sit a year, and UM payers with skill will have zero problem being drafted despite this dumpster fire.

the nfl doesn't care miami is 6-7.

the biggest exodus was penn state, for obvious reasons. **** even when USC let kids go if they wanted when the NCAA slammed them they didnt lose 10 players to transfer i don't think.

Advertisement
Bakas is in Daytona Beach .How he runs Canestime from out of town is anyone's guess. I left Canes Time years ago because he was always negative and never provided timely or accurate info. Hard to make mistakes when you never report anything at all.

Bakas is in Daytona Beach .How he runs Canestime from out of town is anyone's guess. I left Canes Time years ago because he was always negative and never provided timely or accurate info. Hard to make mistakes when you never report anything at all.

In fairness...he's negativity over the last 10 years has been more than warranted.

He is slow at breaking news...but he rarely posts garbage. I don't think he's anywhere near as bad as some on here say.

I thought I heard that this info about the players transferring was going to happen over a bit of time, not necessarily tonight or this week. So why the **** is his assertion being blasted already?

Advertisement
I doubt any will be starters or guys competing for starting jobs. This happens almost every year.

Advertisement
Back