Mike Norvell @ FSU

They don’t convert that 4th & 14 he mostly likely gets canned..manny gave him life and now they’re rolling smh

Advertisement
Norvel runs some good schemes he just was a terrible recruiter. Portal has nullified that for them

Agree to disagree on the importance of having a good players at those positions.
Also there is no shame in simply saying "we got some good players but the semenholes have hit better"
I didn't say they were bad. I said they aren't impactful. The best guard or center in the world vs a good center or guard not much difference in the big picture.

Advertisement
Wait… are people acknowledging FSU and Norvell’s strategy may have worked to defend Mario…

Oh Nelllllly…. This one could be good
No they are defending Mario because instead of upgrading the DL or secondary or WR core or QB he upgraded the interior OL.

Our fans are so impatient its so sad . If we not as good as the 01 hurricanes its fire everybody !! We still gotta show support all this bashing on social media and not showing up to games is only hurting the future of this team . Recruits see all this **** .. still have a big game against clemson next week and stadium will be half full and wouldn’t suprise me if we see a banner saying fire mario 🤦 lol

No they are defending Mario because instead of upgrading the DL or secondary or WR core or QB he upgraded the interior OL.
Mind you I just watched Corey Gaynor look like an all pro yesterday but yall want to celebrate Matt Lee. 🤣

Advertisement
And Akeem Mesidor and Javion Cohen and Matt Lee and...

no way whatever GIF
Anything can be cherry picked to support an agenda.

Advertisement
Norvell’s Record @ FSU
2020 - 3-6
2021 - 5-7
2022 - 10-3
2023 - 6-0 start

FSU fans were on the cliff after the ’21 season as Canes fans are presently. No-one wanted to give Norvell 3-4 years to improve either.
We feed on our own coaches , I’m really surprised there hasn’t been a Bat Signal Labe Kiffin .
Buying everyone’s contact out again, soon well be paying all the top flight coaches contracts as there coaching other teams.

I’m sure after this week it’ll be up .

GOCANES

That's easy. Lee is better. And center matters to the overall cohesion and effectiveness of the line.
That is all true but it doesnt add W to win column the way other positions do. If we had 1st round talent at skill positions we'd be 6-0.

Advertisement
The two are not similar and Norvell uses the portal to get Jared Verse and Keon Coleman. We use the portal to get Frank Ladson and Davonte Brown.
Basically ALL their impact players.. Missing a ton more, Jordan travis, Trey benson, Johnny Wilson, Jaheim Bell, Fiske, Lovett, Tatum, Cypress, etc. Like 90% of their offense is transfers.. We plan on building thru recruiting, which after you get them you need to give them a couple years of seasoning so I dont think its gonna be comparable..

Advertisement
Back