SmartSelect_20230815_190747_Video Player.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Norvell’s Record @ FSU
2020 - 3-6
2021 - 5-7
2022 - 10-3
2023 - 6-0 start

FSU fans were on the cliff after the ’21 season as Canes fans are presently. No-one wanted to give Norvell 3-4 years to improve either.
I was just thinking of this comparison. I would love to see how the year 3s of both coaches match up.

Advertisement
To be fair we also used it to get Cohen and Lee
If we had the best center and guard to ever play football do you thinknit would make a difference? Those positions are meh and Cohen didnt play well.

Norvell’s Record @ FSU
2020 - 3-6
2021 - 5-7
2022 - 10-3
2023 - 6-0 start

FSU fans were on the cliff after the ’21 season as Canes fans are presently. No-one wanted to give Norvell 3-4 years to improve either.

This is true and prison Mike had some really embarrassing loses in year two....but also it doesn't mean Mario will have the same turn around.

And Akeem Mesidor and Javion Cohen and Matt Lee and...

no way whatever GIF
Mesidor plays how often?
Cohen looked bad yesterday.
Lee is a center
I do not give a **** about center and guard they dont move the needle.

Advertisement
If we had the best center and guard to ever play football do you thinknit would make a difference? Those positions are meh and Cohen didnt play well.

Agree to disagree on the importance of having a good players at those positions.
Also there is no shame in simply saying "we got some good players but the semenholes have hit better"

Also Cohen having one bad game doesn't mean he is not a good player and hasn't been a good pick up.

No offense but you sound very jaded when you say stuff like that.

OL and MLB are two of the most important positions.
OT yes MLB **** no and I played MLB. You need competent MLB and interior OL. You dont need an elite center or guard or MLB. We just had terrible players there so it seems great. Lee, Cohen and Mauigoa didnt earn a penny yesterday

Advertisement
Back