MIKE "***N" LEACH

Winning .700 of your games at Washington state is good , but then again I thought mullin was a good coach too. While the experts here kept talking his bad recruiting and god awful record against power five schools.

Dude revolutionized football and has had his brain picked by Belichick , spurrier and others. But I get it, message board gurus say he’s a “ joke “, “ idiot” or “ clown “.

But he’s super respected amongst coaches.

I just sit back and laugh at this stuff now. I’ll just go back to avoiding this thread lol.

If he was so well respected, why wouldn't some school somewhere hire him immediately and pay whatever he wants?

Advertisement
THIS season? This season is normal for Mike Leach.

Image result for Mike leach gif

If he was so well respected, why wouldn't some school somewhere hire him immediately and pay whatever he wants?

Because he’s weird as **** and that bs that happened at TT with the kid lying on him.

I mean half of college football and the nfl is ripping off his offense. He’s a modern day air coryall.

His fingerprints are literally everywhere.

Advertisement
Because he’s weird as **** and that bs that happened at TT with the kid lying on him.

I mean half of college football and the nfl is ripping off his offense. He’s a modern day air coryall.

His fingerprints are literally everywhere.

See, you're falling into the points trap. You want the points, but you don't realize that you're getting no defense, no running game, and mind-boggling losses.

Advertisement
Kids don't fall for what's in the city. Is Tuscaloosa, Alabama some kind of global phenomenon? Kids go where they can win and develop. For some reason, no one ever wants to go where Mike Leach coaches.

Funny how that coincides with him being at places where recruiting is NEVER good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How is it different from the Leach lovers?

Nobody is a lover, it’s just educated football fans knowing he’s an offensive genius , and they respect that.

I’m not a fan , I just call people good coaches or good offensive / defensive minds when they actually are. Just like I said mullin was a good coach , he just never had access to equal talent as his opponents until UF.

I’m not a “ fan “ of any coach , I just respect quality coaches. And even if I was a “ hater “, how dumb would I look ripping a super respected offensive mind when I’m just a clown on a message board. Who would never be able to wrap my head around how smart he really is.

That’s just me.

But I’ll just step away , this is silly anyways.

Here's where the enormous stupidity of the average football fan who doesn't understand coaching rears its ugly head. It's a vast chasm of stupidity, as big as their boyfriends' buttholes. ASU ranks #32 in overall talent. WSU ranks #70.

Of the 3 losses:
UCLA- 22
Utah- 47
ASU- 32

By comparison
Diaz's losses (Miami ranks #18)
UF- 15
VT- 29
UNC- 28

So all that has been established is that Leach's team has trouble holding leads against vastly superior teams. By the way, U Houston (55) also has more talent than WSU (70), so Leach gets another notch on his belt for wins over teams with better talent (he leads college football in that department). The chukleheads are predictable. If Sonny Dykes had done the same thing- had big leads against UCLA and ASU then lost the leads late in the 4th, these same ****gobblers would be saying, "Now that's a REAL coach, look at SMU competing with the big boys in the PAC 12. Miami should have hired Dykes."

It may come as a surprise to these ballgarglers, but SMU (64) has more talent than WSU (70).

Advertisement
Back