MIKE "***N" LEACH

Advertisement
He actually tried twice. He had the current President of the United States write Shalala a recommendation letter. Leach is too politically incorrect for Miami.

Why the fvck would the president of the United States recommending someone be a good thing? What level of college football did Trump coach at? If Barack Obama said we should hire Willie Taggart do you think we should?

Stop with this tired *** excuse. Price was pumping out talent at WSU. Erickson had 2 great recruiting classes at WSU. Better than anything Leach has even come close to recruiting. Leach just can't recruit.
I agree not the greatest recruiter no doubt but he puts QB's in the league even no star JC QB's lol I do think he'd be putting up 50 a game in Miami with this team against the ACC. They'd have to pay for a good D coach though. He's a good O coach mind, just the rest of him is way off. lol

Advertisement
LMFAO at comparing the big eight in the 80s to the current pac-12. Only a complete moron would hire Can't Croot leach as their head coach. The guy is to busy talking about ********* like which Mascot would win in a fight to be able to coach. He also scares the kids away. I sure as **** would not want my kids anywhere near the guy, the guy talks like he is high on Oxys. Seems like the type of guy that would enjoy long trips on Jeffrey Epsteins private helicopter.

There is a reason the best ADs in the world don't want him coming to their school. Because the guy is a ******* weirdo that can't recruit. If he wanted to be an OC with bags that could have his position coaches recruit for him. Great. However, he is never winning schit, no matter what school he goes to as a HC.

So... a personal smear tirade - mosly about personality. Relying on the fact that he's been at places where you can't recruit to claim that he... get this... can't recruit. His team finished in the top 10 last year. The man knows football. Why can't you just admit that you have a personal prejudice against him and explain that honestly?

He actually tried twice. He had the current President of the United States write Shalala a recommendation letter. Leach is too politically incorrect for Miami.

Only a complete moron would think the recommendation from a businessman on who to hire as coach would be some sort of plus.

This is like when you have idiots telling you "you should buy this stock, my buddy who is a neuro surgeon told me about it". Or "you should get surgery from Dr. Smith, my buddy who is a rocket scientist said he is the best surgeon he ever met".

Just because someone is great at one particular field of work does not mean it translates to other things. Just because someone is a lot smart than you, it doesn't mean they are correct about everything they tell you.

So we have the Leach crew claiming that colleges won't hire him because they are LIBERAL..........and..........CONSERVATIVE.

Well done, CIS.
He's unfiltered liberals cant deal with that ****. I'm not a Leach crew, I'd choose someone else if I could but he's without a doubt the best we could have had cheap. He was sitting there waiting for an offer instead look who they chose.

Diaz has a better conference record right now.

Ahahahaha. Like I said in my original post. Maybe Manny is the guy still? I dont know, and I still stand by my statement that your hatred of Leech is borderline obsessive.
I am trying to confirm your claims of Prices amazing recruiting, having a tough time finding the data, also looking at Ericksons recruiting that you claim to be amazing.

Advertisement
I agree not the greatest recruiter no doubt but he puts QB's in the league even no star JC QB's lol I do think he'd be putting up 50 a game in Miami with this team against the ACC. They'd have to pay for a good D coach though. He's a good O coach mind, just the rest of him is way off. lol

I do agree that he would do great in this offense, right now, but in a couple years, when he turns us until FIU north, we would be back to square one.

Ahahahaha. Like I said in my original post. Maybe Manny is the guy still? I dont know, and I still stand by my statement that your hatred of Leech is borderline obsessive.
I am trying to confirm your claims of Prices amazing recruiting, having a tough time finding the data, also looking at Ericksons recruiting that you claim to be amazing.

Go look at the NFL draft by year. WSU was putting out 5-6 guys in single draft classes. Eriksons 2 classes have more NFL picks than Leaches entire time at WSU.

So... a personal smear tirade - mosly about personality. Relying on the fact that he's been at places where you can't recruit to claim that he... get this... can't recruit. His team finished in the top 10 last year. The man knows football. Why can't you just admit that you have a personal prejudice against him and explain that honestly?

Ummm. No. WSU is fine to recruit at. Erikson and Price both recruited at a high level. Which proves that excuse is 100% made up *********. By excuse making whiners.

My "personal smear tirade" is explaining why the man can't recruit. Very few parents want their kids playing for a creepy weirdo. You need to be able to sell your program. Not creep parents out. It doesn't matter if he is a pedo or not, if he gives off that vibe parents don't want their kids playing for him.

Advertisement
Go look at the NFL draft by year. WSU was putting out 5-6 guys in single draft classes. Eriksons 2 classes have more NFL picks than Leaches entire time at WSU.

So i only found Prices last 4 years. 99-2002. 99 they apparently had #1 recruiting class. 2000 they had 44, 2001 they were 51, and 2002, they were 48. Can't find 1989-1998.

Leech has been 40-50 in recruiting rankings.

Advertisement

He's being honest he's never been a great recruiter I believe Leach has said it a few times he hates recruiting. Tough to be great at something if you hate it. He'd probably be a much better offensive coach than a head coach.

So i only found Prices last 4 years. 99-2002. 99 they apparently had #1 recruiting class. 2000 they had 44, 2001 they were 51, and 2002, they were 48. Can't find 1989-1998.

Leech has been 40-50 in recruiting rankings.

They currently have the 70th ranked talent team.

However, I am talking about actual talent, not what the recruiting rankings said (they where known to be very inaccurate in the 90s). Everyone knows Butch Davis is one of the GOAT recruiters, but 247 doesn't agree.

I am saying Price was able to bring in tons of future NFL players onto WSU. If Price and erickson could do it. Leach should be able too as well, but he can't. That means the WSU is impossible to recruit at is just an excuse.

You said it had to do with being on at midnight. Get your story straight.

The SEC gets recruits because they buy players and even the worst team gets on primetime. Doesn't matter if in podunk Alabama or not. Players be playing in front of nfl quality football stadiums with 80,000 fans, on CBS at 8 PM Sat nights, and driving BMWs.

A handful of schools in the Pac 12 are in major metro areas. The Cali schools get the best Cali recruits (LA had no pro team for a long time so UCLA and USC were the only game in town). Oregon has a billionaire sponsor.

WSU has nothing. No good recruiting area, nothing around for hours. It's not even a good college town like Eugene. Recruits have no exposure either. Even Vandy will show up on CBS a couple times a season or can be found every week on the SEC network, which has 70 million subscribers. The Pac 12 network has 12 million viewers. Its probably the worst situated P5 school in the country.

Advertisement
Back