MIKE "***N" LEACH

Here's where the enormous stupidity of the average football fan who doesn't understand coaching rears its ugly head. ASU ranks #32 in overall talent. WSU ranks #70.

Of the 3 losses:
UCLA- 22
Utah- 47
ASU- 32

By comparison
Diaz's losses (Miami ranks #18)
UF- 15
VT- 29
UNC- 28

So all that has been established is that Leach's team has trouble holding leads against vastly superior teams. By the way, U Houston (55) also has more talent than WSU (70), so Leach gets another notch on his belt for wins over teams with better talent (he leads college football in that department). The chukleheads are predictable. If Sonny Dykes had done the same thing- had big leads against UCLA and ASU then lost the leads late in the 4th, these same ****gobblers would be saying, "Now that's a REAL coach, look at SMU competing with the big boys in the PAC 12. Miami should have hired Dykes."

It may come as a surprise to these ballgarglers, but SMU (64) has more talent than WSU (70).

Then get more talent. I don't understand the issue. If he's just going to lose to teams that have more talent, what makes him so great?

Advertisement
Then get more talent. I don't understand the issue. If he's just going to lose to teams that have more talent, what makes him so great?

You ever been to eastern Washington? Might as well as why Death Valley Community College isn't recruiting 5 star players. There is nothing out there.

Exactly, after they proved their worth. Why hasn't Mike Leach taken that step up?

Proved THEIR worth? Leach has had better seasons at WSU than JJ had at OSU. You just have to get past ADs with ridiculous conservative prejudices about personality and such, just like the idiots on this forum.

You ever been to eastern Washington? Might as well as why Death Valley Community College isn't recruiting 5 star players. There is nothing out there.

That's the standard line. "Have you ever been to _____________?" No, I also have never been to bumblefck Alabama, but they somehow get kids to go play at Alabama and Auburn.

Proved THEIR worth? Leach has had better seasons at WSU than JJ had at OSU. You just have to get past ADs with ridiculous conservative prejudices about personality and such, just like the idiots on this forum.

Right, academia is filled with conservatives.

Dumbest line of the day candidate.

Advertisement
He's at freaking Miami. He's not stuck at some wasteland like Mike Leach chooses to do because there is no pressure.
That just shows you're not to be taken seriously. Leach tried to get the Miami job. Even last year he had essentially accepted the Tennessee job (talk about taking on the impossible).

That's the standard line. "Have you ever been to _____________?" No, I also have never been to bumblefck Alabama, but they somehow get kids to go play at Alabama and Auburn.

Oh, you mean teams in the SEC that have a massive audience across the country, lucrative TV deals, multimillion dollar facilities, rabid fanbases, are on ESPN nonstop, and drop hundreds of thousands for players? Yeah super comparable to the pac 12 that isnt on until midnight on the east coast and has a relatively uninterested viewing market and apathetic fanbase.

Good comparison.

Advertisement
I hate to break it to you, but the goal of a College team isn’t to ‘pump’ out NFL talent. It is to win at the college level. It is to scheme to your strengths.
Now does some NFL talent help you win? Yes absolutely. Lubbock and Pullman aren’t exactly hotbeds of recruiting.

Listen, I’m not saying Leach comes in here and kills it or anything like that. But I would like to see what he can do...... Honestly I wish we hired a young hungry good coach. We tried with Golden, they thought that was what he was. He busted. Maybe Manny is still the guy, I don’t know.

But your hatred for Leach is bordering on obsessive and your blinded by some bias if you can’t admit that he might come in here and have some success even long term success....

Diaz has a better conference record right now.

He's at freaking Miami. He's not stuck at some wasteland like Mike Leach chooses to do because there is no pressure.
He was sitting in Key West dying for a chance to coach Miami just about begging for it. Those ******* liberals in charge said no. F whiners!

Advertisement

Stop with this tired *** excuse. Price was pumping out talent at WSU. Erickson had 2 great recruiting classes at WSU. Better than anything Leach has even come close to recruiting. Leach just can't recruit.

That just shows you're not to be taken seriously. Leach tried to get the Miami job. Even last year he had essentially accepted the Tennessee job (talk about taking on the impossible).

He actually tried twice. He had the current President of the United States write Shalala a recommendation letter. Leach is too politically incorrect for Miami.

Advertisement
Oh, you mean teams in the SEC that have a massive audience across the country, lucrative TV deals, multimillion dollar facilities, rabid fanbases, are on ESPN nonstop, and drop hundreds of thousands for players? Yeah super comparable to the pac 12 that isnt on until midnight on the east coast and has a relatively uninterested viewing market and apathetic fanbase.

Good comparison.

Washington, Stanford, USC - none of them seem to have a problem with being on at midnight.

Because you have liberals in charge of colleges that won't take a chance on him, like Miami didn't.

So we have the Leach crew claiming that colleges won't hire him because they are LIBERAL..........and..........CONSERVATIVE.

Well done, CIS.

LMFAO at comparing the big eight in the 80s to the current pac-12. Only a complete moron would hire Can't Croot leach as their head coach. The guy is to busy talking about ********* like which Mascot would win in a fight to be able to coach. He also scares the kids away. I sure as **** would not want my kids anywhere near the guy, the guy talks like he is high on Oxys. Seems like the type of guy that would enjoy long trips on Jeffrey Epsteins private helicopter.

There is a reason the best ADs in the world don't want him coming to their school. Because the guy is a ******* weirdo that can't recruit. If he wanted to be an OC with bags that could have his position coaches recruit for him. Great. However, he is never winning schit, no matter what school he goes to as a HC.

Advertisement
Back