MIKE "***N" LEACH

It's the same idiots that said guys like Butch and Mack are too old that believe Leach sucks. Leach would win at Miami. He would win with these exact same players at Miami. People that call his offense a gimmick should look at his coaching tree. The most successful offensive coaches in football were under Leach. So far the only clear gimmick offense is that of Enos. I'd rather hire Paul Johnson and run the triple option with Tate than watch this garbage.

Advertisement
when leach shows he can consistently field a defense and also get his offense to work vs high level teams, then sure

until then there are proven coaches out there we can go after that actually deserve a chance
When Manny hires a competent offensive coordinator I'll believe he's decent. That's basically what you're saying. Leach has never been anywhere where he could pay top dollar for a top DC. He could at Miami.

Way too liberal. What a god **** joke. *** winning
The U is way too liberal now to hire Leach. I wanted him when he was sitting in Key West waiting for his offer. We would have won both of these games with Jarren.
And that's the " honest to God truth" he told me in KW, that he would score 55 points a game, with 2,3 teams getting 10+ minutes a game

He’d be our best hire since Butch. Think about that.

We’d win the coastal every year w Leach. Probably don’t beat Clemson, but we aren’t doing that with any of these **** sticks either.

I doubt he would all of a sudden win a conference division since he cant do it in the 2nd to worst in all of college football. I dont want someone that may win a division but never win anything else.

Advertisement
Lulz... More stupidity... Washington State is ranked... Was in contention for a playoff spot at the end of last season... You're right,, I should just shut the *** up and enjoy these 7-6 seasons... Good ***n times...

View attachment 96656

Get out of here, "in contention for a Playoff spot". The didn't even win their division, can't ever get by Washington and no Pac-12 team even sniffed the Playoffs.

He also had Gardner Minchew as a transfer quarterback and the kid had a Heisman-worthy season. They are an 8-4 team at best this year without him.

Leach is a perfect fit in Pullman, Washington. He wouldn't last two days in Miami as a head coach. He's a perfect big fish in a little pond. Expectations are low at Washington State. The pressure cooker that is Miami football; our fans would hate his schtick from the get-go. Stop it.

"8-4" ?
giphy.gif
If it doesn't happen it doesn't happen. If it does it does.

Advertisement
Get out of here, "in contention for a Playoff spot". The didn't even win their division, can't ever get by Washington and no Pac-12 team even sniffed the Playoffs.

He also had Gardner Minchew as a transfer quarterback and the kid had a Heisman-worthy season. They are an 8-4 team at best this year without him.

Leach is a perfect fit in Pullman, Washington. He wouldn't last two days in Miami as a head coach. He's a perfect big fish in a little pond. Expectations are low at Washington State. The pressure cooker that is Miami football; our fans would hate his schtick from the get-go. Stop it.

Minshew transferred from ECU.. He was going to go to Bammer to sit the bench and start his coaching career... Enter Mike Leach and he's starting in the nfl..

hHWGpf1.gif

Advertisement
3rd Cane is the douche that begged to get an HPI sig correct? He also cried in a pm begging for help when people disagreed with him, correct? In other words, he's *****made
That's him alright . Same deuchebag that brags about making 3 gazillion dollars bi weekly but shares his Grusport account with 16 other creeps :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
His minions that get your IP address, correct?
An exchange at Grusport

3rdcane- I'll be staying at the Taj Mahal in Virginia and betting 4 trillion on Miami winning by 189

NotaRetardedCaneFan - are you sure it's a good idea to lay 189 ?

3rdcane- Gary!!!! Ban this ******* troll....(frothing at the mouth) my minions will get your IP address. You're finished ******

NotaBrainDeadCane- calm down pal

3rdcane- ****** you ******* ******

@e_cushing- I'm with you 3rd and so is @FlatlandCane

An exchange at Grusport

3rdcane- I'll be staying at the Taj Mahal in Virginia and betting 4 trillion on Miami winning by 189

NotaRetardedCaneFan - are you sure it's a good idea to lay 189 ?

3rdcane- Gary!!!! Ban this ******* troll....(frothing at the mouth) my minions will get your IP address. You're finished ******

NotaBrainDeadCane- calm down pal

3rdcane- ****** you ******* ******

@e_cushing- I'm with you 3rd and so is @FlatlandCane

So he'd really hate my Mike Leach thread.. Pretty sure he had Al Golden's balls all the way down his throat and hanging out his ***..

Advertisement
Back