MIKE "***N" LEACH

Lulz... More stupidity... Washington State is ranked... Was in contention for a playoff spot at the end of last season... You're right,, I just shut the *** up and enjoy these 7-6 seasons... Good ***n times...

View attachment 96656

THE ONLY STUPIDITY IS YOU AND THE POST ABOUT LEACH......HE HAS NEVER WON ANYTHING BUT YOU WANT TO BRING HIM HERE......
THEY WERE NEVER IN CONTENTION TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS LAST SEASON......YOU OBVIOUSLY WATCH ESPN TOO MUCH IF YOU HEARD THAT......
I REMEMBER ANOTHER CORCH THAT HAD HIS TEAM RANKED A COUPLE YEARS AGO AND BEAT A RANKED TEAM(NOTRE DAME)..... HOW DID THAT WORK OUT.....BY THE WAY AT LEAST THAT COACH ACTUALLY WON A DIVISION IN HIS 15+ YEARS OF COACHING

Advertisement
THE ONLY STUPIDITY IS YOU AND THE POST ABOUT LEACH......HE HAS NEVER WON ANYTHING BUT YOU WANT TO BRING HIM HERE......
THEY WERE NEVER IN CONTENTION TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS LAST SEASON......YOU OBVIOUSLY WATCH ESPN TOO MUCH IF YOU HEARD THAT......
I REMEMBER ANOTHER CORCH THAT HAD HIS TEAM RANKED A COUPLE YEARS AGO AND BEAT A RANKED TEAM(NOTRE DAME)..... HOW DID THAT WORK OUT.....BY THE WAY AT LEAST THAT COACH ACTUALLY WON A DIVISION IN HIS 15+ YEARS OF COACHING

Didn't read... Why are you yelling at me? Settle down..

Advertisement
lmfao he went 11-2.. Had they beat Washington at the end of the season, they very much so would have been in the debate for a playoff spot... Washington State 11-2.... But yeah, he can't win in the ACC Coastal... Lawd the ***tardedness

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFF......hear that alot.....if baxa makes a kick....if mallory catches a ball....if the D wasnt overrated.........IF leach would have beat washington they still would have been 6 or 7 on the playoff list...........HE CANT WIN THE ***ING PAC 12 which is just as bad as ACC coarstal....but he cant...........guess what he has never won anything meaningul .........EVER

but IF..........

Advertisement
I know folks laugh at Leach but JW is tailormade for an Air Raid offense. Really. Recruiting is another matter but can’t argue the qb-system match

JW would not be a good fit at all.....too slow of a release and right now slow at reading defenses

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFF......hear that alot.....if baxa makes a kick....if mallory catches a ball....if the D wasnt overrated.........IF leach would have beat washington they still would have been 6 or 7 on the playoff list...........HE CANT WIN THE ***ING PAC 12 which is just as bad as ACC coarstal....but he cant...........guess what he has never won anything meaningul .........EVER

but IF..........

11-2... Washington State... That's like Wake Forest going into the last weekend with a shot... Why are you yelling my child?

e8a.gif

**** no. Just because I think something can happen doesn't mean I'm confident in it. Besides, I don't know u. I'm not betting anyone that I can't meet in person.

apple pay dawg...

sig bet then? 8-4...I'm saying it won't happen... No chance... Manny over his ***n head.. Should have left his *** at Temple

Advertisement
JW would not be a good fit at all.....too slow of a release and right now slow at reading defenses

Incorrect

He reads them just fine out of the shotgun. He just doesn’t do well under center, and especially trying to make reads out of playaction

Advertisement
The annual Mike Leach post poked its tip from the ******* early this year (Sept 8) - this has to be a record. Let me save everyone, "errr can you imagine what Leach's offense will do with South Florida African American speed. It wil be like the Olympic games 5000 meters, but with cheetahs, with black cleats, they'd still be running, Leach runs them at night, nude, across campus, like ninjas, running, down Biscayne Blvd, up to Hallandale, run young urban speedsters, spread yourself out when we run, across all lanes on US1, thats our sidelines boys, Cuba and Tampa, Uncle Leach is here to bottle that speed and create lightning, lightning in a bottle, but black lightning spreading, like they have in the Ural mountains. I just ejaculated."

Incorrect

He reads them just fine out of the shotgun. He just doesn’t do well under center, and especially trying to make reads out of playaction
that system requires you get the ball out quick and be able to read a defense before the snap and after and make a quick throw......JW does none of those......now he probably will get better at reading D but that release will never be quick enough

Mike Leach would be 0-2 tonight... Mike Leach would have been 7-6 last year... Weird how he wins 10+ a year at these lesser than programs but couldn't do it at Miami... lulz

The annual Mike Leach post poked its tip from the ******* early this year (Sept 8) - this has to be a record. Let me save everyone, "errr can you imagine what Leach's offense will do with South Florida African American speed. It wil be like the Olympic games 5000 meters, but with cheetahs, with black cleats, they'd still be running, Leach runs them at night, nude, across campus, like ninjas, running, down Biscayne Blvd, up to Hallandale, run young urban speedsters, spread yourself out when we run, across all lanes on US1, thats our sidelines boys, Cuba and Tampa, Uncle Leach is here to bottle that speed and create lightning, lightning in a bottle, but black lightning spreading, like they have in the Ural mountains. I just ejaculated."

pants above the knees also

Advertisement
Back