MIKE "***N" LEACH

apple pay dawg...

sig bet then? 8-4...I'm saying it won't happen... No chance... Manny over his ***n head.. Should have left his *** at Temple
It might not happen. We have a lot of issues with special teams being at the top. We have a bunch of first time starters on D and on the OL. We are an 0-2 team but we are getting better in my eyes. Maybe this season will end record wise the same as last year. That doesn't mean we won't improve. I'm going to remain positive because I choose to. If I get to where you're at then I'll feel the same way as you but not now at 0-2. I'll give them a chance to improve or spiral out of control.

Advertisement
The annual Mike Leach post poked its tip from the ******* early this year (Sept 8) - this has to be a record. Let me save everyone, "errr can you imagine what Leach's offense will do with South Florida African American speed. It wil be like the Olympic games 5000 meters, but with cheetahs, with black cleats, they'd still be running, Leach runs them at night, nude, across campus, like ninjas, running, down Biscayne Blvd, up to Hallandale, run young urban speedsters, spread yourself out when we run, across all lanes on US1, thats our sidelines boys, Cuba and Tampa, Uncle Leach is here to bottle that speed and create lightning, lightning in a bottle, but black lightning spreading, like they have in the Ural mountains. I just ejaculated."
:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :pgdead:

It might not happen. We have a lot of issues with special teams being at the top. We have a bunch of first time starters on D and on the OL. We are an 0-2 team but we are getting better in my eyes. Maybe this season will end record wise the same as last year. That doesn't mean we won't improve. I'm going to remain positive because I choose to. If I get to where you're at then I'll feel the same way as you but not now at 0-2. I'll give them a chance to improve or spiral out of control.

Ok....After 2 games.... What has improved from last season? UNC ***gits is 2-0, they won 2 games last year..

Has to be a troll....
GenerousEdibleEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted-2.gif

Advertisement
Ok....After 2 games.... What has improved from last season? UNC ***gits is 2-0, they won 2 games last year..
U are watching us move up and down the field right? U should be able to see we are getting better QB play. We just aren't playing winning football. I do agree with things being bad right now. We have to win a game like this. Through all of the mishaps we fought bad. Jarren put us in position to force OT. We just aren't playing winning football right now. I hope we get there starting next week. We can agree to disagree. If it gets to the point that I agree with you in a few weeks just hit me and tell me "I told you so".

U are watching us move up and down the field right? U should be able to see we are getting better QB play. We just aren't playing winning football. I do agree with things being bad right now. We have to win a game like this. Through all of the mishaps we fought bad. Jarren put us in position to force OT. We just aren't playing winning football right now. I hope we get there starting next week. We can agree to disagree. If it gets to the point that I agree with you in a few weeks just hit me and tell me "I told you so".

I don't do I told you so's.. Weak.. I just don't see it... Enos is trash.... I don't believe Manny is the guy

Advertisement
Mike Leach would be 0-2 tonight... Mike Leach would have been 7-6 last year... Weird how he wins 10+ a year at these lesser than programs but couldn't do it at Miami... lulz

Funny how Mike Leach gets viewed with such rose colored glasses.

Year 4 at WSU they went 9-4.......THEY LOST TO PORTLAND STATE (FCS)
Year 5 at WSU they went 8-5......THEY LOST TO Eastern Washington (FCS)
Year 6 at WSU they went 9-4.....Undefeated and ranked #8, goes and loses 37-3 to a Cal team that finishes 5-7
Year 7 at WSU They went 11-2.....Still lost to a 5-7 USC team

Guy loses back to back years to an FCS school, had bad losses every year and gets talked about like he is the offensive Nick Saban on this board.

Year 6 at WSU they went 9-4.....Undefeated and ranked #8, goes and loses 37-3 to a Cal team that finishes 5-7

Guy loses back to back years to an FCS school, had bad losses every year and gets talked about like he is the offensive Nick Saban on this board.

Portland State was horrible loss... No doubt....

Eastern Washington came off a title or won it that year, no?

Tell me his NFL players...

9-40 the 4 years before Leach was hired.. lulz

Advertisement
No, you're overreacting. It's not good at all, I'm not going to lie. We are playing better but ST is still trash. U cannot let them convert 4th and 17 ever.

My season prediction was 9-3, 10-2 at best. Now I'm thinking 8-4. They have to learn how to win.
"8-4" ?
giphy.gif

Leach would be 2-0, 1-1 at worst. He’s never had the talent to work with that he’d have here. The current O-line would play hinder him but he would have broken 30 pts the past 2 games I feel..

You can't make the blind see. Leach turned a team that was 39-69 in the decade before he arrived into a highly competitive team that people actually want to watch. Highest win percentage of any coach at WSU since 1951. 2nd place is a guy named Dennis Erickson. All these dudes whose offense we want - Riley, Babers, Harrell, Holgorsen, Heupel learned the game from Leach.

There are a ton of similarities between Erickson and Leach. When Erickson was hired, the AD got death threats for hiring some gimmick offense guy from WSU. The naysayers to Leach would almost certainly have opposed Erickson as well. Fortunately, Sam Jankovich had balls and made the right call despite the idiot peanut gallery. Unfortunately out current AD is gutless and would not make a politically incorrect hire, even if it meant championships. Too bad for us as Miami football would finally be fun. Let me ask you all this- would Leach be worse than Diaz at this point? No sane person would say yes.

Advertisement
The U is way too liberal now to hire Leach. I wanted him when he was sitting in Key West waiting for his offer. We would have won both of these games with Jarren.
u right about this way too liberal, the dominant teams there all red and old blue bloods that do anything to win. We worried about hash tags and new dances n ****, **** is crazy.

Ok....What was Temple before Al Golden? Dude lost to FCS teams back to back years...Not with 3-9 teams in years 1 or 2 but with 8-9 win teams in years 4 and 5.

The real Lulz is thinking this guy wouldn't have the same bad losses here that people lose their minds over.

LMAO at rationalizing away losing not once but twice to FCS teams in years 4 & 5. Sure, we would all be OK with that.

when leach shows he can consistently field a defense and also get his offense to work vs high level teams, then sure

until then there are proven coaches out there we can go after that actually deserve a chance

Advertisement
Back