Mike Leach

He should be at the top of the list. Mike has proven to win where ever he goes. He is a good coach and UM would be in good hands with him

Advertisement
He would be ruthless and run it up on opponents weekly running the most exciting offense in the country. Well pass and settle for Mario or some guy with ancient Miami ties and run a pro style offense bro.

Who the fck cares about the whole recruiting South Florida thing. I wouldn't take Leach because his defense is usually weak and his name carries a lot of negativity. We always ask the question regarding Cristobal on if he hadn't played for Miami, would he even be considered? When you look at all of the open vacancies, do you see Leach's name being mentioned? Do you see teams pounding on his door to get him hired? No.

There's a reason he hasn't been considered for bigger programs and is in purgatory coaching for Washington St. No one wants anything to do with him, sans a couple of fans on this forum. The same fans who probably want us to keep Kehoe because he's "family".

Negged

Advertisement
His air raid offense and protégés went 7-0 yesterday including OU's offensive coordinator Lincoln Riley.

But of course some people seemingly hate offenses and offensive geniuses around here.

Last edited:
His air raid offense and protégés went 7-0 yesterday including OU's offensive coordinator Lincoln Riley.

But of course some people seemingly hate offenses and offensive geniuses around here.

You're dealing with the Geriatric Offense crowd.
Any coach with relatively new ideas on how to score points is regarded as too bright and gimmicky, perhaps
borne out of communist and homahsexual tendencies picked up in their undergrad days.

Team Geriatric prefers an offense with many lumbering TEs, FBs and a big white slow QB with a toothy grin.
None of that flashy stuff, give me that old nursing home **** smell version of offense ran by Schnells.

S

Advertisement
Serious question:

Do you any of you think (honestly) that Miami could beat Washington State, OU, Texas A&M, Texas Tech next week?

Not even close. I would take Mike Leach all day long. He's a coach his players love to play for. Well everyone except for James.

Last edited:
Advertisement
don't be surprised if he takes another job after the season ends, too good to stay at Washington St and he knows **** never win out there

Ericksons single back 3 wr offense was basically a spread offense. Our qb was just up under center thats all.

Any coach with relatively new ideas on how to score points is regarded as too bright and gimmicky, perhaps
borne out of communist and homahsexual tendencies picked up in their undergrad days.

Team Geriatric prefers an offense with many lumbering TEs, FBs and a big white slow QB with a toothy grin.
None of that flashy stuff, give me that old nursing home **** smell version of offense ran by Schnells.

S

Uh the Air Raid offense is not exactly new. Lavell Edwards ran this offense at BYU.

Advertisement
Mike Leach has said numerous times that he runs the Air Raid Offense because it gives him the best chance to win with lower tier talent. He said if he was coaching at Miami he would be able to do more with better talent, such as a power running game...play action.

S

Uh the Air Raid offense is not exactly new. Lavell Edwards ran this offense at BYU.

The AirRaid borrowed some of Lavell Edwards' concepts, but it also borrowed some from the Run and SHoot.
And I think you missed my point, entirely.

Who the fck cares about the whole recruiting South Florida thing. I wouldn't take Leach because his defense is usually weak and his name carries a lot of negativity. We always ask the question regarding Cristobal on if he hadn't played for Miami, would he even be considered? When you look at all of the open vacancies, do you see Leach's name being mentioned? Do you see teams pounding on his door to get him hired? No.

There's a reason he hasn't been considered for bigger programs and is in purgatory coaching for Washington St. No one wants anything to do with him, sans a couple of fans on this forum. The same fans who probably want us to keep Kehoe because he's "family".

Negged

Not one fck given.

S

No.....Run and Shoot. Jack Pardee

Advertisement
Back