Mike Leach

HurricanePride

Freshman
Shoot even the Main Rivals Board is talking about how he would kill it down in Miami, but the real question is, will they even give him a look after the stuff that happen at Texas Tech, i was just laying here watching the game when he was at Texas Tech and they best Number 1 Texas, and just watching how Wide Open his Air Raid Offense is make you wonder how crazy it would be with the speed down in south Florida, but he doesn't have ties and idk if he recruited in South Florida or not, THOUGHTS?

http://forums.rivals.com/threads/if-miami-hired-leach-the-u-would-be-back.307946/

Advertisement
Who the fck cares about the whole recruiting South Florida thing. I wouldn't take Leach because his defense is usually weak and his name carries a lot of negativity. We always ask the question regarding Cristobal on if he hadn't played for Miami, would he even be considered? When you look at all of the open vacancies, do you see Leach's name being mentioned? Do you see teams pounding on his door to get him hired? No.

There's a reason he hasn't been considered for bigger programs and is in purgatory coaching for Washington St. No one wants anything to do with him, sans a couple of fans on this forum. The same fans who probably want us to keep Kehoe because he's "family".

Would prefer Holgo. He's basically the same dude as Leach but actually has experience recruiting down here

His defense looked alright last night. And his team is young and will be in the hunt for the Pac 12 title for the next few years. That purgatory looks a lot better than South Florida right now.

And what's the reason Butch isn't even coaching in a place like purgatory by now, again? The Leach hatred around here is absurd. Go campaign for Craig James.

Advertisement
I live 2 hours from Pullman, he isn't going anywhere (assuming anybody even wants him). There isn't a P5 school that has lower expectations then WSU does, there fans still hang there hat on going to the rose bowl in 98 with Ryan Leaf

Advertisement
Want no parts of his Gimmick Offense... His Offense get no players in the pros or developed to transition to NFL...

Advertisement
Advertisement
His defense looked alright last night. And his team is young and will be in the hunt for the Pac 12 title for the next few years. That purgatory looks a lot better than South Florida right now.

And what's the reason Butch isn't even coaching in a place like purgatory by now, again? The Leach hatred around here is absurd. Go campaign for Craig James.

Their D has looked good every time I've watched them, I mean good for the talent they have.

He's a missed fg against Stanford from leading their division .

Never understood why people poo poo him as a coach. He took TT to levels they'll probably never see again. And he's doing a good job at wsu.

His offense with elite players would be criminal .

I've been a pretty vocal critic of his, but I've watched his team a few times this year, and they look pretty **** sound. They play hard, and they are crisp and execute. They looked **** good against UCLA last night.

Advertisement
Back