Mike Leach why not?

Advertisement
And if Miami wants to gamble (why not, nothing to lose), I'd bet dollars to donuts Helfrich would want another chance at being a college HC.
We could get that guy for pennies compared to what Kiffin or Briles would cost.

Like I said earlier, he looks like most CIS posters. He is one of them that is why they want him so bad, only fanbase that wants this loser coach because he looks like fat, smelly, washed up white guy that plays madden on easy and throws 90% of the time aka CIS/WEZ.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We could get that guy for pennies compared to what Kiffin or Briles would cost.

I think Helfrich had a bit of bad luck. Kelly left him with nothing at qb. Then Aliotti retired and defense took a big hit. He then recruited a 3 star qb by the name of Justin Herbert, who will probably end up being the #1 pick in the draft, but Herbert wasn't ready to carry the team as a freshman, and Helfrich ended up fired. Put Helfrich and Diaz together with Perry/Williams at QB and I think you got yourself a stew.

Lol at all the Leach haters bumping threads after he loses in a snow storm. Y'all are the first ones to say the Hurricanes don't play well in cold weather, much less a passing attack that can't see the football in the air 😅

You would have a case if this was an away game. It is poor planning on their part to use a passing attack in an area that gets a decent amount of rain and snow each year.

The Canes play 2 games max in cold enviornments per year and none of the NY6 bowls are in cold areas. If Miami sucked at playing in the rain you would have a point.

Advertisement
Like I said earlier, he looks like most CIS posters. He is one of them that is why they want him so bad, only fanbase that wants this loser coach because he looks like fat, smelly, washed up white guy that plays madden on easy and throws 90% of the time aka CIS/WEZ.
100% accurate. To these lard *** Dunning-Kruger chumptards, LeaRch is another stable genius.
mr_ed_tv_still_a_p.jpg

He’s a genius. There’s no doubt about that. Trump wrote a letter to UM’s president saying to hire him when they hired Golden. I wasn’t sure then. However, Leach would kill it here with Manny at DC.
Peeps that complain about the guy...he’s at Wazzu for Christ sakes. There’s nobody he’d lose to with equal talent on a bad day. That’s really what I believe most of us want at this point. At least win the **** game you’re supposed to win the vast majority of time. That’s what we thought CMR would bring.

Yea well if Donald trump recommends him, what could go wrong?

Advertisement
I think Helfrich had a bit of bad luck. Kelly left him with nothing at qb. Then Aliotti retired and defense took a big hit. He then recruited a 3 star qb by the name of Justin Herbert, who will probably end up being the #1 pick in the draft, but Herbert wasn't ready to carry the team as a freshman, and Helfrich ended up fired. Put Helfrich and Diaz together with Perry/Williams at QB and I think you got yourself a stew.
You put Perry in that 2014 offense, oooo weeee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back