Mike Leach why not?

Advertisement
Out of the HC's that we could actually bring in, I'd say:

Lane Kiffen 1st
Mike Leach 2nd.

And, if Nebraska doesn't get any better, Frost and Strong should also be on that list.

Advertisement

Lane Kiffen 1st
Mike Leach 2nd.

And, if Nebraska doesn't get any better, Frost and Strong should also be on that list.
you would bring the pirate before Butch, Kiff i can see, he would be good here, but ML does not play defense at all normally. Speaking of, did you watch TT the other night, Kingsbury has all of a sudden started running the ball and playing some D, wow

Lane Kiffen 1st
Mike Leach 2nd.

And, if Nebraska doesn't get any better, Frost and Strong should also be on that list.[/
7977950.jpg
QUOTE]
Lame kiffin................

Lane Kiffen 1st
Mike Leach 2nd.

Lol y’all ***** about richts staff, with frosts it would be catastrophic lol

Advertisement
my problem with Leach is he is on record saying that he would use ALL his schollies on offense if he could. I just dont understand how a man that smart dont think defense is important, has anyone won a chip with a lame D ?

my problem with Leach is he is on record saying that he would use ALL his schollies on offense if he could. I just dont understand how a man that smart dont think defense is important, has anyone won a chip with a lame D ?
Oregon attempted to lol

Advertisement
If you people think you're ****ed off because we lost to a lesser team, go ahead and hire Mike Leach and see how you feel in a few years.

Press conferences would be entertaining lol.

Hire Briles as OC & Jon Lilly as ST coach. Fire a few of the GA staffers, maybe replace Searles. Not asking anything big.. just maybe half the staff

Advertisement
Wait...the same pirate Mike Leach that came to interview for the Canes gig in shorts and flip flops? Yeah...Miami will never hire him or even put him for consideration ever again.

Last edited:
Lane Kiffin dropped to 3-3 with a bad loss versus Marshall today, so maybe rethink that. Now if you say OC, we can talk.

What do we have to lose?

He’s a genius. There’s no doubt about that. Trump wrote a letter to UM’s president saying to hire him when they hired Golden. I wasn’t sure then. However, Leach would kill it here with Manny at DC.
Peeps that complain about the guy...he’s at Wazzu for Christ sakes. There’s nobody he’d lose to with equal talent on a bad day. That’s really what I believe most of us want at this point. At least win the **** game you’re supposed to win the vast majority of time. That’s what we thought CMR would bring.

There’s nobody he’d lose to with equal talent on a bad day.

I've covered this many times. Please don't make me look for it. Leach has some big, exciting wins next to his name. He also has inexplicable blowouts against teams that are much worse. He is not the 14-0 coach that we're all hoping for.

Advertisement
Back