Mike Leach on SEC Offenses

Advertisement
Who hasn't noticed that. There's a reason the NFL never comes after any of them other than saban which was a failure. They run basic concepts but out athlete the opposition

Advertisement
Everybody that is anti $ec should harp on these comments when they are put out there....it is amazing to me that ANYONE that post on this board would be pro $ec anything.

I know it's like amari cooper, AJ green, Julio jones never made it to the NFL bc they went SEC. I wonder what their NFL careers would be like if they didn't go SEC. But they did, too bad we'll never see them play an nfl down now....

Everybody that is anti $ec should harp on these comments when they are put out there....it is amazing to me that ANYONE that post on this board would be pro $ec anything.

The Natl Championship thread on this board was one of the most egregious display of SEC/Bama nut sucking I have ever seen. It was pathetic. The guilty posters know who they are, calling the game over after the 1Q and just riding Saban and SEC pole like Sasha Grey in a Bear Bryant hat. Pathetic.

Go Canes!

The Natl Championship thread on this board was one of the most egregious display of SEC/Bama nut sucking I have ever seen. It was pathetic. The guilty posters know who they are, calling the game over after the 1Q and just riding Saban and SEC pole like Sasha Grey in a Bear Bryant hat. Pathetic.

Go Canes!

I read that trash in that thread. The same bunch has the audacity to complain when these kids choose the $ec over us. A bunch of uneducated dummies on this site.

Advertisement
I know it's like amari cooper, AJ green, Julio jones never made it to the NFL bc they went SEC. I wonder what their NFL careers would be like if they didn't go SEC. But they did, too bad we'll never see them play a SUPERBOWL down now....

FIFY....U $ec cumrag

Leach needs to be worrying about his ****** effing defense.

Yep...Leach has also had only 3 offensive players drafted the last 5 years while Bama sent 17 to the NFL.

I understand that Leach's recruiting classes aren't ranked remotely close to Bama's but it isn't like he's some offensive guru getting these kids playing over their heads and getting them drafted...

Go Canes!
I wish I would've seen those nut swingers who showed him love

I know it's like amari cooper, AJ green, Julio jones never made it to the NFL bc they went SEC. I wonder what their NFL careers would be like if they didn't go SEC. But they did, too bad we'll never see them play an nfl down now....

I guess they could always have Jalen Hurts, Johnny Manziel, or wait for it Timmy Tebow lead them to the Hall Of Fame. Tim Tebow in particular was a HORRIBLE qb in college as well as in the pros. For every Cam Newton (Who has a really poor attitude by the way) you have Johnny Embarrassment.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Go Canes!
LOL. The SEC/Alabaga/Sabag nut juice addiction runs deep even on CIS. These cumsuckers act like Alabaga invented football.

Leach offenses are so soft...Don't respect any offense no matter how much they light up bad defenses that doesn't respect a physical element AT ALL.

Good coach yes, innovator yes...His offense any better than smash mouth offenses? No---they are just different trains of thought. Balance is the key---Leach doesn't respect balance.

Advertisement

Sooooo, you're going to bring up guys who would have been first round picks at Western Michigan or San Jose St...lmao...idiot

Go Canes!

I read that trash in that thread. The same bunch has the audacity to complain when these kids choose the $ec over us. A bunch of uneducated dummies on this site.

Coach Macho who I respect seemed unwilling to accept the "FACT" that bamers success is on the recruiting trail not their coaching tree. He inferred that all their coaches were "great". I in turn know that college football is all about getting the best players and they make good coaches look better. I think Clemson's victory showed that. Imagine if bamer were like most teams and didn't have the top player at pretty much all positions? Those coaches would be more average and victories not as guaranteed.

Go Canes!

Coach Macho who I respect seemed unwilling to accept the "FACT" that bamers success is on the recruiting trail not their coaching tree. He inferred that all their coaches were "great". I in turn know that college football is all about getting the best players and they make good coaches look better. I think Clemson's victory showed that. Imagine if bamer were like most teams and didn't have the top player at pretty much all positions? Those coaches would be more average and victories not as guaranteed.

Sure, having a great football mind helps, but it's always about athletes. It's not like NFL coaches are so good at drawing up plays that they don't care about the talent of their players. People act like somehow being a great game day coach is morally superior to being a great recruiter. Winning is winning, who cares how you get there?

Bottom line: saban is a great coach largely because he can get the best athletes to play for him. That's not nut hugging, that's truth.

Go Canes!

Sure, having a great football mind helps, but it's always about athletes. It's not like NFL coaches are so good at drawing up plays that they don't care about the talent of their players. People act like somehow being a great game day coach is morally superior to being a great recruiter. Winning is winning, who cares how you get there?

Bottom line: saban is a great coach largely because he can get the best athletes to play for him. That's not nut hugging, that's truth.

TRUE. But, what is nut hugging is calling the game for bama (lower case "B" on purpose) in the 1st quarter when there was still 3 more quarters of action left. Very pro bama and just goes to show how brain washed even our own fan base can get.

Advertisement
Back