Mike Leach Calls His Players "Fat, Dumb, Happy, & Entitled"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal attacks
Well if they are "fat, dumb, happy, & entitled", I'm not surprised, look at their corch!!!

They weren't "fat, dumb, happy, & entitled" before they blew a 32 point lead to UCLA.

And to think we have some on here that want that MAGA lovin' ***** to be our HC...but I'm not surprised, as most of His supporters are MAGA lovin' b!tches too.

And BTW, didn't this fat face **** show up to the UM interview in flip-flops???

Advertisement
Well if they are "fat, dumb, happy, & entitled", I'm not surprised, look at their corch!!!

They weren't "fat, dumb, happy, & entitled" before they blew a 32 point lead to UCLA.

And to think we have some on here that want that MAGA lovin' ***** to be our HC...but I'm not surprised, as most of His supporters are MAGA lovin' b!tches too.

1569847706391.png

Advertisement

Fvck you and all your liberal piece of scum BFFs that have been running this university and athletic Dept into the ground ever since the queen troll of liberal scum Donna took over. 🖕

Advertisement

You know literally HALF the Country are "MAGA lovin' *******", right?. Why don't you check your derangement syndrome at the CIS door because I'm here for Canes info. Not to be judged by a moron regurgitating CNN talking points.

Advertisement

36z8ff.gif

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back