Mike Leach Calls His Players "Fat, Dumb, Happy, & Entitled"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaha let us have it then.....bwahahahahahahaha what a clown you are .

P.S.
giphy.gif
I'm the clown? Nah buddy, you're the clown. You support a narcissistic bigot that enjoys expressing the ***** that he calls insightful thoughts on Twitter daily.
Clown *** troll.

Advertisement
Well if they are "fat, dumb, happy, & entitled", I'm not surprised, look at their corch!!!

They weren't "fat, dumb, happy, & entitled" before they blew a 32 point lead to UCLA.

And to think we have some on here that want that MAGA lovin' ***** to be our HC...but I'm not surprised, as most of His supporters are MAGA lovin' b!tches too.

And BTW, didn't this fat face **** show up to the UM interview in flip-flops???
Keep the phucking politics off this board! I come here as do many others from all over the political spectrum to get away from all that garbage.

The team is a reflection of their coach. Point. Blank. Period.

Mods lock this thread before **** goes left. I'm tempted to let some of these CIS Trump lovers have it.
Political affiliation notwithstanding, you are a clown for purposefully bringing politics into this board. I'm here to talk football and get away from all the political b.s.

Advertisement
We better watch out. Our team will start running shake downs of local developers like Diaz Sr.
I'll be on the lookout for the team-wide permanent 5 o'clock shadow. That's how I'll know they've bought in.

Advertisement
Good Ol Mike "Not one major program has been beating down the door to hire him, but we should" Leach

Well if they are "fat, dumb, happy, & entitled", I'm not surprised, look at their corch!!!

They weren't "fat, dumb, happy, & entitled" before they blew a 32 point lead to UCLA.

And to think we have some on here that want that MAGA lovin' ***** to be our HC...but I'm not surprised, as most of His supporters are MAGA lovin' b!tches too.

And BTW, didn't this fat face **** show up to the UM interview in flip-flops???
No politics

Political affiliation notwithstanding, you are a clown for purposefully bringing politics into this board. I'm here to talk football and get away from all the political b.s.
Screenshot_2019-09-30-10-06-27(1).png

Dumbass, there's literally a pro Trump post within the first 5 comments but I introduced politics to this thread? Get the **** out of here with your unchecked assertion's. You can easily ignore my comments but you wanted some action so I'll give you what you're looking for.

Advertisement
View attachment 98152
Dumbass, there's literally a pro Trump post within the first 5 comments but I introduced politics to this thread? Get the **** out of here with your unchecked assertion's. You can easily ignore my comments but you wanted some action so I'll give you what you're looking for.
All you had to say was the OP introduced politics into the conversation but you're too much of a tool to be honest and blamed it on the guy responding to your girlfriend (OP since you're dense).

Advertisement
All you had to say was the OP introduced politics into the conversation but you're too much of a tool to be honest and blamed it on the guy responding to your girlfriend (OP since you're dense).
I see the assclown returned for more. You still haven't responded to my earlier comment but respond to me engaging with another CIS member, hallmark act of a coward. I'll do the smart thing and leave this thread because going back and forth with bums like you is just useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back