Mike James

Advertisement
Yo James just inked a 4-year contract with the bucs!!! Congrat's young playa.

Good stuff, kid deserves it! He'll go on to do great things in that community, which is not far from his hometown!

Gotta love how things are happeneing for Mike James!

I wonder how many Canes fans remember this chronological saga.

* Mike James committed to UM.

* 1 month later Bryce Brown committed to UM.

* Reporter asks Mike James about Bryce Brown's commitment. Mike James says, "I'm not worried about it. Im looking forward to playing with BB."

* 2 months later Lamar Miller was finally able to get someone intelligent enough to pass his SAT for him, gets offered by Randy and commits to UM.

* Bryce Brown, upon hearing that Lamar Miller committed begins crying the blues about being disrespected by the Canes and schedules recruiting trips to Oregon and Tennessee.

* Reporter asks Mike James about Lamar Miller's commitment. Mike James says, "Im looking forward to the competition. Hopefully we can make each other better."

My question: How can anyone not be a fan of Mike James?

You left out the part about B Brown attending a Killian game, seeing L Miller first hand AND THEN deciding to play the disrespect angle.

How so? What happened here

Exactly what 3G said. When Bryce found out that Lamar got qualified, offered and committed, he made an unofficial visit to Miami. He went to a Killian game to see Lamar Miller play. It was shortly after that weekend that he played the 'disrespected' card.

Advertisement
Got nothing but respect for Mike James. I also liked the Sapp video right after the James video. Good stuff

Advertisement
Back