Mike Jackson 22 Palmetto HS WR Receives Offer

Stfu. He was a QB. The only thing you saw was that he was fast and the rest you made up. He wasn’t a man amongst boys. Most of those boys couldn’t even put their hands on him due to 7 v. 7 rules. Your man amongst boys was a gadget player in college and is going to be a gadget player in the NFL.

@Rellyrell I can’t believe you liked that post. I expect better from you.
Is this first part necessary in a discussion?

Advertisement
The latter. Apparently he was a “game breaking” player that never played WRs in pads before college and then was used in a gadget role in college. Because apparently game breaking talent sit on the sideline for half of their offense’s plays.

having never played WR before college shouldn’t dissuade you from a prospect. Warrick, anquan, roscoe come to mind just off the top of my head of prep QBs who changed positions in college. A baller is a baller.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just some Dade County Supa star that one guy said. Too **** funny.

It's nuts to me that someone can claim to be some expert, know it all, and connected, but then doesn't know the Dade County player of the year.
What trait does he show on tape other than he’s fast? Show me, since you know so much, what special trait he has other than that?

Go ahead, I’ll wait.

I called Tu Tu....Roscoe Parrish when he was coming out and he basically was.
Everyone who knows something in Dade knew Tutu would likely hit in college, especially if healthy. And the Roscoe comparison was ground-scrubbing fruit, fucc low-hanging. Scoe only got reps at WR as an underclassman because he was too explosive to keep off the field and they had pretty good incumbent QB. Besides that, dude was a lifer at QB. But everyone knew he'd have no problem adjusting to WR. Too dynamic in the open field and hands are rarely an issue for converted QB's. He also had breakaway speed like Tutu does. IMO, that's what separates them from the Desmond Phillips types that don't succeed in college. Scoe also had good mentors who could prep him for the position change. I'm pretty sure there was a former Miami High QB before him who switched to WR at Minnesota and a nice college career. Some dude named Tutu Atwell...

What trait does he show on tape other than he’s fast? Show me, since you know so much, what special trait he has other than that?

Go ahead, I’ll wait.

He shows enough to get a decent gig in college. He turned that into a second round pick in the NFL.

He flies in and out of breaks and that was evident in his high school film. He also has great vision and moves to open space with little loss of speed. He anticipates what and where defenders are going and adjusts his path accordingly. Yes, he's very fast as well.

Let's get back to you though. How did you miss the Dade County player of the year, having simply labeled him some Supa 7 on 7 guy? Run along, you already clowned yourself in this thread.

Everyone who knows something in Dade knew Tutu would likely hit in college, especially if healthy. And the Roscoe comparison was ground-scrubbing fruit, fucc low-hanging. Scoe only got reps at WR as an underclassman because he was too explosive to keep off the field and they had pretty good incumbent QB. Besides that, dude was a lifer at QB. But everyone knew he'd have no problem adjusting to WR. Too dynamic in the open field and hands are rarely an issue for converted QB's. He also had breakaway speed like Tutu does. IMO, that's what separates them from the Desmond Phillips types that don't succeed in college. Scoe also had good mentors who could prep him for the position change. I'm pretty sure there was a former Miami High QB before him who switched to WR at Minnesota and a nice college career. Some dude named Tutu Atwell...
Tutu Sr played WR his senior year. Ask anyone from Palmetto class of 93.. they'll never forget.

Advertisement
he
He shows enough to get a decent gig in college. He turned that into a second round pick in the NFL.

He flies in and out of breaks and that was evident in his high school film. He also has great vision and moves to open space with little loss of speed. He anticipates what and where defenders are going and adjusts his path accordingly. Yes, he's very fast as well.

Let's get back to you though. How did you miss the Dade County player of the year, having simply labeled him some Supa 7 on 7 guy? Run along, you already clowned yourself in this thread.
Just some Dade County Supa star that one guy said. Too **** funny.

It's nuts to me that someone can claim to be some expert, know it all, and connected, but then doesn't know the Dade County player of the year.
Lol I clowned myself? Ok I’m going to combine this so You can get what was already coming to your arrogant ***.

1) You responded exactly the way I thought you were going to respond. No notes, no intellect, and no even a semblance of understanding football and you somehow wrote “He’s fast” and stretched 105 words. He doesn’t run a single route, he doesn’t catch a single football(which he struggled with at Louisville), he doesn’t have elite size and is even smaller than Hollywood Brown and Roscoe Parrish, and you definitely can’t play him every down which is exactly why he only played 50% of the offensive snaps for Louisville. Why? Because guys like Tutu are gadget players with limited ceilings. PS he’s only a second rounder because

2) I’m never going to be as familiar with a dade guy because as EVERYBODY KNOWS around here I live in Coral Springs, FL. The most northern tip of BROWARD and that I’m a BROWARD guy. I’m an hour away from North Miami and I have only missed on one broward guy(Kevin Austin). Again, everybody on this board knows this. I’ve mentioned it probably over 3 million times AND it’s in my bio. So yea I’m not going to know he played WR for the city as a kid. I’m only gonna know him once he’s on the HS scene.

3) Yea bud I’m well connected. Everybody know I’m real good friends with our starting center and his older brother. Everybody also knows that I knew I’ve had numerous acquaintances and friends that’ve play for this very school since 2013 or they were recruited by UM so yea know a **** ton you don’t know. I don’t have the recruiting juice Cribbs has when it comes to drama and situations I usually know before all of you but this board lost their privileges with me a long time ago. What? Are you jealous that I was good at football and made all these connections and you weren’t?

4) Where the **** do you guys get that I “know it all”? It’s impossible too. Even the best people in a FO miss half the time ml I literally make fun of my own misses. I’ve bumped numerous threads with different gifs or saying representing my mistakes. Do you really want me to start bumping my posts like everybody else does and start handing myself a crown? I get it. My confidence bothers you because you don’t have any and people don’t like that I say what I feel. I get that a lot. For some reason it’s a negative in this world to believe I can accomplish anything I want to and not be fake. Other than that I don’t know why the **** you keep poking at me when you somehow think you can get one over me because I’ve never done anything wrong to you for you to talk ****.

Now practice social distancing and stop trying to sniff me weirdo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Only thing I remember from UNC game is defense getting gaped in hard rock, play after play after play after play after play after play after play play after play after play after play after play after play after play play after play after play after play after play after play after play play after play after play after play after play after play after play play after play after play after play after play after play after play play after play after play after play after play after play after play play after play after play after play after play after play after play
Was that mostly speed though? How much it was bad technique and positioning in the front 7?

having never played WR before college shouldn’t dissuade you from a prospect. Warwick, anquan, roscoe come to mind just off the top of my head of prep QBs who changed positions in college. A baller is a baller.
We used to recruit a lot of HS QBs and made them WRs in college.

So we never offered Atwell?

he

Lol I clowned myself? Ok I’m going to combine this so You can get what was already coming to your arrogant ***.

1) You responded exactly the way I thought you were going to respond. No notes, no intellect, and no even a semblance of understanding football and you somehow wrote “He’s fast” and stretched 105 words. He doesn’t run a single route, he doesn’t catch a single football(which he struggled with at Louisville), he doesn’t have elite size and is even smaller than Hollywood Brown and Roscoe Parrish, and you definitely can’t play him every down which is exactly why he only played 50% of the offensive snaps for Louisville. Why? Because guys like Tutu are gadget players with limited ceilings. PS he’s only a second rounder because

2) I’m never going to be as familiar with a dade guy because as EVERYBODY KNOWS around here I live in Coral Springs, FL. The most northern tip of BROWARD and that I’m a BROWARD guy. I’m an hour away from North Miami and I have only missed on one broward guy(Kevin Austin). Again, everybody on this board knows this. I’ve mentioned it probably over 3 million times AND it’s in my bio. So yea I’m not going to know he played WR for the city as a kid. I’m only gonna know him once he’s on the HS scene.

3) Yea bud I’m well connected. Everybody know I’m real good friends with our starting center and his older brother. Everybody also knows that I knew I’ve had numerous acquaintances and friends that’ve play for this very school since 2013 or they were recruited by UM so yea know a **** ton you don’t know. I don’t have the recruiting juice Cribbs has when it comes to drama and situations I usually know before all of you but this board lost their privileges with me a long time ago. What? Are you jealous that I was good at football and made all these connections and you weren’t?

4) Where the **** do you guys get that I “know it all”? It’s impossible too. Even the best people in a FO miss half the time ml I literally make fun of my own misses. I’ve bumped numerous threads with different gifs or saying representing my mistakes. Do you really want me to start bumping my posts like everybody else does and start handing myself a crown? I get it. My confidence bothers you because you don’t have any and people don’t like that I say what I feel. I get that a lot. For some reason it’s a negative in this world to believe I can accomplish anything I want to and not be fake. Other than that I don’t know why the **** you keep poking at me when you somehow think you can get one over me because I’ve never done anything wrong to you for you to talk ****.

Now practice social distancing and stop trying to sniff me weirdo.

Arrogant ***? Pot meet kettle. That's your MO on this board. You're arguing with people who were making a case for him back when he was an option to recruit.

You then follow that up with, " I'm a Broward guy."

You disqualified yourself with that alone.

You then say I'm friends with so and so. I've known personally many college players, D1 athletes ( I played D1 dumbass) and NFL as well as NBA players. So what? You want to argue your dumbass points (he is some Supa 7 on 7 kid) you muddle through not even knowing WTF you're talking about.

Nobody gives a **** that you missed someone, but your arrogance brings you here and you want to talk about it like you know something. You then toss **** on the wall hoping it sticks while outing yourself as someone who didn't know about him, mislabel him, and then double / triple down with the stupidity.

Clown show. Move along kid and stick to what you know. Gadget player, you're so silly it isn't even funny.

Advertisement
We used to recruit a lot of HS QBs and made them WRs in college.

So we never offered Atwell?

Nope, we didn't. I don't remember if he wanted a shot at QB though and maybe that's part of it. I just remember the talent and yes, he made a lot of us think of some past high school QB's that could play elsewhere.

This is what killed me on @Zbrod95 Tu Tu's take. He was the one that was EASIEST to spot as a hit in college at wr.....and his **** dad was an all conference type at WR. iT 100% WASNT A SHOT IN THE DARK...or some 7 on 7 marvel (though Tu Tu did do well at wr in 7 on7)

WE KNEW.

Tu Tu was similar to Duke Johnson in the city n there wasnt a cane fan that didnt think Duke wouldnt hit as a college player...same trajectory...from Youth ball to high school to college

Tutu Sr played WR his senior year. Ask anyone from Palmetto class of 93.. they'll never forget.
Wouldn't doubt you on that. I assume that he saw the writing on the wall regarding playing QB in college and switched positions in the 12th Grade, but I definitely remember him starting & winning games as a QB for the Stings...

Arrogant ***? Pot meet kettle. That's your MO on this board. You're arguing with people who were making a case for him back when he was an option to recruit.

You then follow that up with, " I'm a Broward guy."

You disqualified yourself with that alone.

You then say I'm friends with so and so. I've known personally many college players, D1 athletes ( I played D1 dumbass) and NFL as well as NBA players. So what? You want to argue your dumbass points (he is some Supa 7 on 7 kid) you muddle through not even knowing WTF you're talking about.

Nobody gives a **** that you missed someone, but your arrogance brings you here and you want to talk about it like you know something. You then toss **** on the wall hoping it sticks while outing yourself as someone who didn't know about him, mislabel him, and then double / triple down with the stupidity.

Clown show. Move along kid and stick to what you know. Gadget player, you're so silly it isn't even funny.
Miss me ****head. You don’t know me and you don’t know me to be arrogant either. I’m blunt. You don’t like it? Don’t respond to my ****. Plain and simple. “You’re arguing with people on the board” no, I’m telling them to prove their case. I’m arguing with you though. Apparently you don’t know the difference.

Lol at “oh I didn’t know about him ****” no I knew he was the QB for Northwestern and that’s it. I don’t live in Miami so I never saw him in Rec League that’s what I said. Oh and btw, he is a gadget player. That’s why he didn’t play every snap and he wasn’t a starter ******.

Get a clue before running your ******* mouth. I’m done with this **** with you.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back