Mike Jackson 22 Palmetto HS WR Receives Offer

Advertisement
Two different concepts. People were talking about track speed. We have that.

What we lack is the ability to create. Those “now” throws and screens in Lashlee’s offense would be a lot deadlier if we had someone who can make the defender miss and then explode for big yards.

Brashard Smith is a name to watch in that category.
I can't speak for others, but I wasn't talking about track speed. We talked about kids running track, in the context of that being helpful for on-field (football) speed. Someone mentioned Ed Reed in that vein. He's certainly not a burner.

Anyhow, I'll stick with my observation - we do not have enough explosive guys, enough elusive guys, enough short-area quickness guys. We need burst at WR and PR/KOR, in particular.

Look forward to seeing B. Smith. Liked what we saw in the clip from Jackson that is in this thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Two different concepts. People were talking about track speed. We have that.

What we lack is the ability to create. Those “now” throws and screens in Lashlee’s offense would be a lot deadlier if we had someone who can make the defender miss and then explode for big yards.

Brashard Smith is a name to watch in that category.
We have track speed? Once upon a time we had players competing at a high level in track. Andre Johnson, Santana Miss, Devin Hester, et al. Do we have that anymore? Maybe we do but I don’t recall it.

Advertisement
Can this kid make plays in pads or is he another 7 on 7 flag football star who disappears in real games?

Advertisement
Back