Mike Jackson 22 Palmetto HS WR Receives Offer

Madabs

Sophomore
1607647924007.png

Advertisement
The ****** playcalling & QB situation has done him no favors but he is a BURNER. If I were Likens, I'd hate to have to choose between him & Celestine from MNW for the speedy slot guy/returner Malik Curtis role next cycle.
I know just the guy to help make that decision for him...

Advertisement
The ****** playcalling & QB situation has done him no favors but he is a BURNER. If I were Likens, I'd hate to have to choose between him & Celestine from MNW for the speedy slot guy/returner Malik Curtis role next cycle.
I would celestine just csz cel has more wiggle than mike imo. Wouldn't be mad at either

Advertisement
QFT! I cant like it multiple times, we need more speed..
It's been so painful to watch our trademark get usurped by other teams and we've become average at speed. Randy really started this decline, and then Gluten accelerated it. Pricht showed up yapping about speed but never did a damned thing about it. Hopefully Manny can address this. It's a glaring issue.

This progrm needs to leverage its local talent base. That's speed and aggression.

Advertisement
It's been so painful to watch our trademark get usurped by other teams and we've become average at speed. Randy really started this decline, and then Gluten accelerated it. Pricht showed up yapping about speed but never did a damned thing about it. Hopefully Manny can address this. It's a glaring issue.

This progrm needs to leverage its local talent base. That's speed and aggression.
Around that same time we stopped the skill guys from running track also.. In offseason when Reed was on that zoom call with Andre, reggie, ginn, etc to honor curtis johnson, Reggie talked about how he wasnt a track runner but coach Johnson told him to go out there and run and how it helped him get faster on the field and take his game to another level.. Hope Reed get in Manny ear about that, we had a good culture with that before..

Yeah I don't know about all that. We had some fast MF'ers under Randy.
Benjamin (4.32), Miller (4.40), Sam Shields, Streeter (4.40), DVD (4.28). Even Colin McCarthy ran a 4.6 at 240lbs.

Randy obviously wasn't a good HC but he understood the advantage of South Florida speed. He was the only coach we've had in years who wasn't scared to recruit undersized skill players if they were fast. Now we got these knuckleheads who don't recruit guys like Tutu Atwell cause they're "too small".

Advertisement
Yeah I don't know about all that. We had some fast MF'ers under Randy.
Benjamin (4.32), Miller (4.40), Sam Shields, Streeter (4.40), DVD (4.28). Even Colin McCarthy ran a 4.6 at 240lbs.

Randy obviously wasn't a good HC but he understood the advantage of South Florida speed. He was the only coach we've had in years who wasn't scared to recruit undersized skill players if they were fast. Now we got these knuckleheads who don't recruit guys like Tutu Atwell cause they're "too small".
That’s been over 10 years dawg.

Advertisement
Back