Mike Farrell on a rumor about a Top 5 player on Signing Day. Flowe coming ..... ?

Advertisement
The only recruits that matter to me are the ones currently on the roster, as long as the guys that are here improve, we'll be straight, if not, a 15th star can come in and it wont mean ****. The main thing diaz needs to do is make sure that defense is tight, that'll give em time to figure out the rest, we need to start looking like this real soon, sticking people out the gate:

Rule #1 in recruiting ESPECIALLY at Miami is NEVER believe you have ANY high end player locked up until the LOI is signed AND THE INK IS DRY and the paper filed...

Advertisement
The only recruits that matter to me are the ones currently on the roster, as long as the guys that are here improve, we'll be straight, if not, a 15th star can come in and it wont mean ****. The main thing diaz needs to do is make sure that defense is tight, that'll give em time to figure out the rest, we need to start looking like this real soon, sticking people out the gate:

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

We will see.....mam oh man....you just don’t know....know what I mean ....

Attachments

• DE00D9A8-0006-41AE-A543-D22C42ECB77C.jpeg
    DE00D9A8-0006-41AE-A543-D22C42ECB77C.jpeg
    743.7 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Yeah, we're going to see a lot of these tweets over the next couple of days.
What's that scene in Moonstruck?

Johnny : I don't know what you mean.

Cosmo Castorini : I know you don't. That's the point. I'll say no more.

Johnny : You haven't said anything!

Cosmo Castorini : And that's all I'm saying.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If his sources are coming from the Hecht where they consistently get left second and third for good croots, there is nothing to see here.

Advertisement
Oh...? Do tell....
I don't want to post it publicly because it would affect that team the same way it would Miami.

It would potentially give the other school an idea that it could happen and give them the opportunity to increase their offer.

Advertisement
Back