Guidry

Disappointments
TE group
RB group
Speed
Freshmen snaps
Portal additions
Good list

Which portal additions? We’ve got a wide range of guys from Lee to Brown and everything in between it seems

Advertisement
Think Couch deserves some praise as well. Played much better than we all thought. So technically a surprise. Has had some mistakes, but has made some BIG plays. Especially last week. FF Sack, PD.
Yeah Couch it’s like where was your expectations? He sealed the game against A&M and seems to have found a little niche as a blitzer which I never would have guessed

I considered Ray Ray for a moment but I think Dawson talks a lot about trust so I’m kind of in the middle about where certain players snaps falls just yet

I tend to give a bit more credit to the coaches right now where in the past I probably wouldn’t

I had JW20 on my list as well
I just feel we missed some opportunities to get that speed on the field, especially in a game like GT when the offense is clunky. You can just see he has a different gear even in comparison to B. Smith.

Advertisement
I just feel we missed some opportunities to get that speed on the field, especially in a game like GT when the offense is clunky. You can just see he has a different gear even in comparison to B. Smith.
I’m with you for sure. Gotta inject some life into the game at some point but I try to keep in mind that I’m sure Dawson knows that and perhaps there’s more to it than that

But it’s still a valid concern and topic for sure

Disappointments:
-Arroyo missing​
-GT Anti-Kneel and Hail Mary​
-The Browns​
-Lack of DT recruiting​
The injury secrecy makes things difficult for sure. Guys might be more hurt than we realize. Kelly perhaps? We will never know with some of them

Advertisement
Advertisement
On the negative I’m shocked D Brown and Richard haven’t got more pt.
Think Clemson wound up taking a TO but I was caught off guard to see Richard out there in the second OT near the goal line. Almost forgot he existed.

He’s got at least 2 more years right? If I remember correctly he’s a young guy.

Advertisement
Disappointments!!!!!!
Turnovers and game day coaching. Just pathetic at times. Not taking a knee and 98th in the country in turnover margin is disgusting.

Surprises!!!
How good Lee and Cohen have been along with the other transfers.
Bain!!!!! Not cause I didn’t think he was good but **** I wasn’t expecting this with Mesidor and others ahead of jinx injuries opened the door for him

Advertisement
Back