Middle Tenn. State vs Miami Hurricanes | The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Film Review Coach Hayes

Love jake hope he is a great cane but i dont think he’s ready man, the little things haven’t clicked for him yet, id hate to ruin another QBs confidence

yes, but he's a 4 star ... who was on TV ... and a gunslinger ... who all the guys on the team think is a tattoed jesus ... that means he must be the best QB in UM history, and if he just starts the next game, he'll throw 5 TD passes in the first half. i'm sure of it because i play a lot of madden on X-box, and i read CIS, so i know football.

Advertisement
Miami should have easily won the game, but Middle Tennessee State was bigger, faster, and better coached than I expected them to be. Their QB threw some dimes too. Now that I’ve said that, they’ll probably **** the bed their next game.

They looked like dimes, mostly because of the results, but against even average P5 coverage, 4/5 are very likely defended, with one being picked by your "typical" or rather "historical" UM safety.

That’s interesting, he’s been solid imo im lookin at the outside corners funny tho lol agree with steed tho flagg is bad but alot of that criticism should be thrown at steed too

"Solid"? LOL, Couch is the reason we lost to FSU last year, kid never knows what coverage He's in.

Miami should have easily won the game, but Middle Tennessee State was bigger, faster, and better coached than I expected them to be. Their QB threw some dimes too. Now that I’ve said that, they’ll probably **** the bed their next game.

Pretty much.

Such is college football in 2022. Good teams can get upended by hungry "lesser" teams if the "better" team doesn't bring at least their C-game.

Marshall at Notre Dame, Appalachian State at Texas A&M, UTEP at Boise State and Middle Tennessee at Miami.
There is enough parity in today's game to catch people slipping.

****, Kent State was in a 32-22 ball game at Georgia before the Bulldogs had a pick-six for a 39-22 final.

Kent State scored more against Georgia than three previous teams combined (who scored 10 points.)

Advertisement
True. Bruce Feldman was the next guest on Rome. Painted a bleak picture for Miami near term. He was at practices in August. Said real lack of talent on team. Said team completely lacking in fire power.

MTS coach said he told his team Ray Lewis, Michael Irvin weren’t running out of that smoke.
Gonna take the 2023 & 2024 classes to both be top 10 caliber + excellent portal acquisition before we're ready to compete on the big stages again.

Well that coach is also an FSU grad so take his comments with a grain of salt
So you don’t think there’s any credence to what he said after what we saw Saturday? That’s not exactly a wild take after watching them quit after getting punched in the mouth.

Advertisement
So you don’t think there’s any credence to what he said after what we saw Saturday? That’s not exactly a wild take after watching them quit after getting punched in the mouth.
He wasn't wrong but he's gonna rub the extra salt in the wound considering his background is what I was getting at

yes, but he's a 4 star ... who was on TV ... and a gunslinger ... who all the guys on the team think is a tattoed jesus ... that means he must be the best QB in UM history, and if he just starts the next game, he'll throw 5 TD passes in the first half. i'm sure of it because i play a lot of madden on X-box, and i read CIS, so i know football.
He would be fine.

Advertisement
Oh yeah , he’s definitely being more honest since it’s Miami. I doubt he gets that personal if it’s not. He likely takes the high road.
Oh well. Let the guy have his moment in the sun considering most of his career has been mostly irrelevant and I'd bet his tenure as a player at FSU was probably us kicking his ***.

Way more than 3 names. Steed, Agunde, Flagg, Oluwaasem(idgaf how it's spelled) Redding, Couch. I could keep going but I just ate.
Surprised I had to get to the next page to see Oluwaseun. He was getting torched all game. Absolutely embarrassing.

Advertisement
True. Bruce Feldman was the next guest on Rome. Painted a bleak picture for Miami near term. He was at practices in August. Said real lack of talent on team. Said team completely lacking in fire power.

MTS coach said he told his team Ray Lewis, Michael Irvin weren’t running out of that smoke
Can't argue with the MTS coach/FSU grad. Flat out kicked Miami's ***, so he can bark all he wants. Feldman is another story. Just another media tool who first checks which way the wind is blowing. Never one to **** off a coach/source. Easy to say after Canes are exposed that talent is lacking, but don't recall Mr. Feldman opining back in August.

He wasn't wrong but he's gonna rub the extra salt in the wound considering his background is what I was getting at

That coach is a loser and is ****ed he got his *** handed to him by Miami when he was a starter for FSU

TrumpyCane is all for talking crap and trolling but have a little bit of professionalism

Let him have his 5 minutes of fame TrumpyCane guesses because jokes on him having to live in that ****hole city for the rest of his life

That coach is a loser and is ****ed he got his *** handed to him by Miami when he was a starter for FSU

TrumpyCane is all for talking crap and trolling but have a little bit of professionalism

Let him have his 5 minutes of fame TrumpyCane guesses because jokes on him having to live in that ****hole city for the rest of his life
What are chances UTSA beats him to a pulp this week, after his little Miami victory tour.

Advertisement
Back