Michigan taking it to another level

Swerve

Freshman
How does teams get to hold three practices in Rome Italy? I thought this wasn't allowed in an foreign country.

Advertisement
How does teams get to hold three practices in Rome Italy? I thought this wasn't allowed in an foreign country.

I saw somewhere that it is allowed for a team to take a trip such as these every so many years. Coach L takes full advantages with his team.

Giant distraction, Michigan lost a massive amount of upperclassmen last year they're going to take a step back.

Advertisement
According to the Free Press, the bill for the trip is being footed by an anonymous donor

Giant distraction, Michigan lost a massive amount of upperclassmen last year they're going to take a step back.

CFLCane...you are so right. Michigan is losing 85-90% of their 2016 starters...including their best players. Harbaugh is going to have to earn his money. But, when the Big 10 is as weak as it is, they will seem to look ok.

Advertisement
Michigan is all smoke and mirrors. Spending all this money and have yet to win the Big 10 and is 1 - 1 in bowl games. Harbaugh is good for one joke job every year. He did it w the 9ers, did it w Stanford, and he's doing it in Michigan.

Advertisement
fine with them doing these gimmicks. they haven't beaten OSU yet and looked outclassed by an average FSU team (recent standards).

Advertisement
Yeah, I don't get it where a trip overseas is time wisely spent teaching kids how to play FB. All that money wasted and time spent away from the home practice field is a distraction. The benefits in this case do not outweigh the resources put in. This will come back to haunt the flamboyant gimmicky coach.

Did they find any new recruits over there.
Perhaps they're bringing in Caligula as their new defensive coordinator.

Advertisement
Back