Michigan taking it to another level

Real men don't commit to schools for the chance to go on field trips. I'm a fan of Crazy Jim but this kinda stuff can just be spun by us as a testament to how much life in Michigan blows that he's always trying to hold official team functions in other states or countries.

Advertisement
Will Mallory doesn't give a ****

Exactly. He'll be able to buy a place IN Italy if he wants in 3-4 years instead of just talking about the time Ol' Coach Harbaugh tried speaking Italian at a Sbarro in Rome.

Jim Harbaugh is to the national media what Butch Davis is to canesinsight. He hasn't really won much of anything at the college level, yet a whole lot of people inexplicably think he's on the same level as Saban and Meyer. His consecutive 10-3 records at Michigan are good, but practically every non coRch (and even some corches) can have a 3 loss season or 2. And as far as I'm concerned his NFL success has nothing to do with how good of a college coach he is.

Anyway Harbaugh is a crazy guy who loves attention. He already had the satellite camps last year. Im half convinced that next year he'll have the first day of spring practice in Michigan and move the practice further and further south each day until the last day of spring practice is at the southern tip of South America.

Last edited:
Impermissible benefit? Does the average student get an all expenses paid trip too?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
lol at NCAA being all over the kids at a Best Buy bowl game, making sure they don't receive more than their $500 gift card, but allowing an all-expense paid trip to europe, for no football related reason.

Real men don't commit to schools for the chance to go on field trips. I'm a fan of Crazy Jim but this kinda stuff can just be spun by us as a testament to how much life in Michigan blows that he's always trying to hold official team functions in other states or countries.

Exactly. How crappy is Ann Arbor that you need to take your team on vacation to Europe just to practice? Or you need to have satellite camps in other states? How long before he petitions the NCAA to play half their home games at Aloha Stadium?

Advertisement

Exactly. How crappy is Ann Arbor that you need to take your team on vacation to Europe just to practice? Or you need to have satellite camps in other states? How long before he petitions the NCAA to play half their home games at Aloha Stadium?
Ya'll are in sales. I'd have sales people hammering this competitive advantage. "Those guys are almost constantly trying to get out of where you'll be stuck for at least 3 years.........or you can live in actual paradise full time."

You guys selling the benefit of this short are crazy. Think of the leg up in establishing a recruiting foothold in the talent hotbed of of south central europe this is going to provide.

Little known fact: Al Golden approached Donna Shalala about taking the team to Italy while he was still coaching here. She green lit an all expenses paid trip to CiCi's pizza buffet.

Advertisement
Back