Michigan Runs Bro Style

Surely yall aren't expecting OUR bro-style to look like their's in year one, right?

Yall kill me. SMH šŸ˜†

Can an OC be here for more than one season and recruit his own players before yall start talkin' ****?

Like, yall really think this **** is plug-and-play. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Michigan has been running their system (and recruiting for it) for years. Why the **** would anybody expect our **** to look anything like theirs?
How did they win 10 games in year 1 under Harbaugh?

Advertisement
Who assumes that? Maybe I'm wrong but I think most people assume that Guards are heavier and usually slower than Tackles. They typically have to battle DTs. They work in a phone booth. Tackles tend to be more athletic. They tend to be tall because that correlates with arm length. Tackles have to extend their arms and quickly get out in space to try to block athletic DEs.
Taller...sorry

Advertisement
Right around where Manny Diaz was with zero resources and at 1/3 Cristobals salary ... plus he landed the best dual threat QB in the portal as HC, and had a winning record over his first two seasons.

dave chappelle what GIF
Manny was 27,16, 11 (covid year) in his 3 recruiting classes.
Average of #18 per (I tossed out his last year when it was well over 50th when he was fired).

Last edited:
This was a more experienced team than I thought. It only had two sophomore starters on offense, three on defense. The rest were GR's/SR's.

Yet our guys get their names mentioned anywhere in the draft talk and BOLT ASAPšŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

Advertisement
People wanna disregard the crippling TOs. If u count GT which we won and Cristobal gave the victory to GT, we won 8 games. Thats why i want a QB who doesnt turn the ball over and throw stupid passes that are not there. Critical mistakes, demoralize the team.

Yet people were upset when I mentioned Kyle McCord. The dude had 25+ TDā€™s and 4-5 INTā€™S all year. Weā€™d have been in a NY6 at least.

I understand that a lot of CIS doesn't watch non-Miami games outside of the championship game but if you did watch a lot of Michigan football games this year, you wouldn't be so excited about their offense. A lot of their games were legit struggles to move the ball at all. They play great defense and had the most ridiculous turnover ratio ever this year. I think they had like 5 turnovers the whole season and 4 of them were in one game against a weak opponent they beat easily.
They actually had 8, but your point still stands.
4 turnovers in 14 games.
1 total vs UW, Bama, Iowa, OSU and PSU.
Unbelievable.

They actually had 8, but your point still stands.
4 turnovers in 14 games.
1 total vs UW, Bama, Iowa, OSU and PSU.
Unbelievable.
I'm not 100% positive on this so don't quote me but I believe they only had 5 offensive turnovers and three special teams turnovers. It's great to not turn the ball over but if you're going to rely on a freakishly high turnover ratio every year, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

The CIS argument isnā€™t an argument because Clemson has won it multiple times without top 5 classes. You have to be over 50 percent, period.
And Michigan was.

Why are you including 2 teams that lost. Are we trying to get all the way there and lose!?

And I donā€™t know if you realize this but its about to get harder to win it all. Washington or TCU only had to win 2 games. Now itā€™s most likely gonna be 4 games and at the minimum 3. So try winning 3 or 4 games in a row against teams that have more talent than uā€¦good luck.
I'm not a recruitnik, but isn't Clemson a bad example? Even if statistically their classes were ranked 10-25, they had generational talents like Watson, Lawrence, Etienne and a bunch of DL that went on to the NFL. If you have smash hits like that, regardless of what the rest of the class looks like, you're gonna win games because by and large, QB play is usually the key to NCs. (I think this year was a bit of an aberration.)

Advertisement
They have a coach and we have a mouth breathing, drooling, helmet wearing caveman leading our guys.

Its simple to see. With eyes.

Michigan is a top coached team in the country.

Michigan has a player lead leadership mentality

Michigan only had 5 turnovers all year

Michigan only had 46 penalties or something like that all year.

Michigan doesnā€™t spend money on high school kids really which creates a culture

Michigan pays their current players big NIL to stay and develop

They have a an NFL DC

They have an NFL head coach.

Michigan is much more than bro style ball. They proved ā€œold schoolā€ can still win championships which I enjoy to see but Mario has a long way to go in reaching all the other levels that Michigan is at that I listed above.

Now make a list of everything that UMich Fans and alumni doTo support the program through thick and thin to make it appealing to recruits and coaches to come there.

Then letā€™s finish it with

ā€œMiami fans have a long to go with reaching the levels above.ā€

Advertisement
Surely yall aren't expecting OUR bro-style to look like their's in year one, right?

Yall kill me. SMH šŸ˜†

Can an OC be here for more than one season and recruit his own players before yall start talkin' ****?

Like, yall really think this **** is plug-and-play. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Michigan has been running their system (and recruiting for it) for years. Why the **** would anybody expect our **** to look anything like theirs?

but..but..but i change the roster on my video game and win right away Coach!! bahahaha

Advertisement
Back