Michigan Runs Bro Style

Advertisement
Advertisement
Harbaugh can actually coach the offense and not just the O-line. He can make adjustments and provide actual input
The offense looked like shyyt at times this year. Some of their games were str8 slug fest. Only thing is their QB didnt hand the game to the opps with 3 and 4 picks. Go look at the score of some of their games. Yall be attributing genius to simple things. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Their kids are better disciplined, smarter, much better at executing and better coached. They have true football players while we have had talented athletes. We are starting to get football players though.
They only have 2 kids on offense and 3 on defense that aren't seniors or juniors, and 2 of the five are redshirt sophomores. So that could also be it.

Advertisement
They only have 2 kids on offense and 3 on defense that aren't seniors or juniors, and 2 of the five are redshirt sophomores. So that could also be it.
Definitely possible. I’ll say this. Per bleacher report. Michigan has 7 players in the top 150 prospects with the highest ranked one being #53 - safety rod moore. Different than the typical natty team that usually has multiple first rounders.

They have the best sign stealer in the business
What are you talking about?

1704775626313.gif

This. Michigan isn’t good because of their offense. Their defense is generally dominant and the offense doesn’t have to carry the load.
Plus the offense does not often put the defense in bad position with short fields and quick turnarounds.

Advertisement
This. Michigan isn’t good because of their offense. Their defense is generally dominant and the offense doesn’t have to carry the load.
Harbaugh was on the ropes after covid year, many wanted him gone.. His brother lent him some baltimore coaches to install their defense scheme and now that defense might win both cfb and nfl championship.. that sceme is NASTYYY.. kinda simple but they do some crazy stuff pre and post snap to change the picture on qb.. simulated rush, split field safety and rotate coverages like crazy, from cover 2, cover 4, cover 6, tampa 2, etc. After seeing what they did to 9ers and dolphins and now wash. This D might take over the sport.. respect to them.

Advertisement
If I've learned one thing in this thread, it is this- Mario Cristobal is the perfect man to replace Jim Harbaugh at Michigan when he soon leaves to the NFL.

I know it'll hurt even moar now then we he left us to Baga but gentlemen please just remember that if you truly love something, you'll set it free.

I don't think a Canes team has ever played this cleanly in my life

Turnovers (and differential) are the most important factor to winning and losing when you're a physical team like this.
If you're not seeing constant holding calls, Personal Fouls, False starts, etc that are drive killers, and your QB isn't careless with the ball, you can be extremely efficient offensively.

We are not nearly as "fizical bro-style" as Michigan, even though porsters here wanna make it seem like we are. Michigan was a far more competent team than us. They didn't make mistakes. You don't have their players on offense acting like Jacolby George ALWAYS in DBs faces after literally every play of every game...

Advertisement
Back