Michael Pratt

If we had Byrum Brown from USF we'd be at worst 8-1 right now. 194-305 for 2,222 yds, 17 TD's/7Int. 153 Car/673 yds/8 TD's.

Advertisement
The irony of how well Oregon is doing is just, well, ironic.
While a lot of our fans are still hanging onto the hope that it was Mario's doing and he's why they're having success. Not sure what to think about it. Lanning is recruiting and portaling very well himself.

Yes, it's 3/5 of Mario's starting OL. But none of his RBs are in the 3 deep and Nix isn't his QB.

A lot of the defense is his signees but not the top 2 tacklers. He did sign their leading WR and he also had the Benson kid at RB but he didn't play there. Some other guys also left in the portal that were starters there and are now starting elsewhere - 2 for sure at Auburn.

He left it a lot better than he inherited Miami. We just seem to be stuck in the mud and any gains we made on offense are long gone and worse than we were a year ago. Oregon probably regressed if he stayed because he wouldn't have had a QB.

If we had Byrum Brown from USF we'd be at worst 8-1 right now. 194-305 for 2,222 yds, 17 TD's/7Int. 153 Car/673 yds/8 TD's.
Good numbers, yes... but you could plug me into the Golesh system and I'd have 2000 yards passing and 500 yards rushing.

However, I've never bought into the need for a mobile QB. I thought accuracy was basically the only thing I cared about. Now I'm convinced that we need a mobile guy that can at the very least make things happen with his legs. Makes Mario's prehistoric offense at least have some semblance of modernity and bails out the bland calls and gives some variety.

Morris had a cannon arm

If Morris was playing today, he'd have received a massive NIL deal from Raytheon and his film clips would be playing on TV 24/7 in Ukraine.

"The Ghost of Coral Gables"

cannon recoil GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
NFL bound.

Murphy or Rogers.
I would’ve poo pooed Rogers.

Box Nix has taught me to not **** on a QB. So yeah, possibility here I guess.

Murphy looks like a freak but I want a proven college guy as much as I like Murphy.

Mario needs a lot of wins next year. 9-10

Advertisement
Back