Michael Pinckney Def. Player of the Game

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
11 total tackles, 10 Solo tackles, 3 tackles for loss....

Man said he was done playing and stepped up big time

F0FC5EF0-49F5-41A4-B78F-DB2BEA08EB74.jpeg

Advertisement
I would love for someone, anyone, to explain what the **** Mike was doing on the 3rd down play in the first quarter where they went QBs draw for their first Td. It was was on the most bizarre defensive plays I’ve ever seen. Post snap Mike is in position to contain the QB and he goes on what appears to be a delayed blitz where he swings out wide to the QB left and runs into a pile of Miami DL and VT OL leaving a gaping hole thatbHooker could walk through for a Td. Bizarreness

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would love for someone, anyone, to explain what the **** Mike was doing on the 3rd down play in the first quarter where they went QBs draw for their first Td. It was was on the most bizarre defensive plays I’ve ever seen. Post snap Mike is in position to contain the QB and he goes on what appears to be a delayed blitz where he swings out wide to the QB left and runs into a pile of Miami DL and VT OL leaving a gaping hole thatbHooker could walk through for a Td. Bizarreness

Been asking this myself. We have everyone accounted for on the field side. He's not responsible for the back....and even if so, the back stays in to the field side to block. He just completely vacates the middle of the field against a QB you know is going to look to run, the DT on the boundary side gets washed down, the end rushes himself out of the play, and literally Brad Kaaya would've scored on that play. I watched it 10 times. Where the **** was he going and why, when you have a QB making his first start who has thrown 2 passes in his career, are you not spying him??

Pinck was in the middle of the field with no one near him, if he just stays put that dude has nowhere to run, and he half-assed jogged to the field side and left literally no one near the QB. Would love to watch film with Baker and Manny on that play.

The tallest midget. Haven't been impressed by any of the LBs except Brooks. And why isn't he playing more?? Smdh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Been asking this myself. We have everyone accounted for on the field side. He's not responsible for the back....and even if so, the back stays in to the field side to block. He just completely vacates the middle of the field against a QB you know is going to look to run, the DT on the boundary side gets washed down, the end rushes himself out of the play, and literally Brad Kaaya would've scored on that play. I watched it 10 times. Where the **** was he going and why, when you have a QB making his first start who has thrown 2 passes in his career, are you not spying him??

Pinck was in the middle of the field with no one near him, if he just stays put that dude has nowhere to run, and he half-assed jogged to the field side and left literally no one near the QB. Would love to watch film with Baker and Manny on that play.
It was obvious to anyone who has watched football more than a year that he would run and likely run middle. Yet he goes through completely untouched. Was not the only time that happened either. I've seen better defense played at the high school level than we had in that first half. Absolutely pathetic. And it's not like VT is some offensive juggernaut.

I agree. The turnover chain and touchdown rings need to go.

They don't need to go, but IMO, someone needs to step up as a team leader and say they need to be put away until the ship is righted.

Advertisement
Back