Michael Johnson

Advertisement
No excuse for not offering him. None. Huge mistake by the staff.

Ehh, I was upset about it too, but I'm OK with our how safety recruiting ended.

How can you be ok with the safety recruiting and they haven't even suited up yet?

I think he means from a numbers perspective. Like we brought in 4 DTs (without Valentine) and from a numbers perspective that is good but from a quality perspective....who knows?

How can you be ok with the safety recruiting and they haven't even suited up yet?

huh?

so if we signed Sony, Cook, Yearby and Bo... you wouldn't be ok with the RB recruiting?

Exactly.

The same way anybody gets excited about their recruiting class before they step on campus.

Advertisement

huh?

so if we signed Sony, Cook, Yearby and Bo... you wouldn't be ok with the RB recruiting?

I would be ok with that haul if they came in and performed at a high level....ONLY

I think he means from a numbers perspective. Like we brought in 4 DTs (without Valentine) and from a numbers perspective that is good but from a quality perspective....who knows?

Ok...that would be acceptable to me...Not all freshmen come on campus like Duke Johnson ready to perform.

Advertisement
Back