Michael Johnson update

Advertisement
as long as genron is travontes coach my expectations of him being a cane dwindle away

Genron was the one who brought Travonte to Miami last Sunday. Travonte had no plans of going until Genron called him and said he was picking him up to take him there.

that is very interesting, especially when that same guy bashes the staff all the time on twitter, and also talks smack about our low star recruits that are on the team

He's another Luke who will bash us but won't negatively recruit us entirely

i dont know about that, we all know what he does and i wouldnt be surprised if he did

I think he bashes us to a certain extent but also won't stop kids from visiting UM and going there. Trust he can get ****ed off at us but if they offer and pursue his kids I dont think he has the clout to give UM the **** you ill get my kids to the elite programs without you

I feel bad for this kid. We always say we want kids who want to be here. Here is a kid that has the goods and was bleeding orange and green

as long as genron is travontes coach my expectations of him being a cane dwindle away

Genron was the one who brought Travonte to Miami last Sunday. Travonte had no plans of going until Genron called him and said he was picking him up to take him there.

BS: Travonte had plans on going from day one. Kid is all Cane. Who told u this BS?

I was with him there talking about it. I'm talking about this last camp on Sunday. I'm sure he had plans on the previous camps he went to, but this last one was a spur of the moment thing.

Advertisement
I remember Jon did ask when if camp was going on Sunday cuz he might would bring Valentine and he did. This was in a Facebook group so Pete isn't lying.

that is very interesting, especially when that same guy bashes the staff all the time on twitter, and also talks smack about our low star recruits that are on the team

NOTHING LIKE LUKE...Luke actually is a fan of the u.. i think Genron is a FSU fan..and a guy that played @ WKU.

NOTHING LIKE LUKE...Luke actually is a fan of the u.. i think Genron is a FSU fan..and a guy that played @ WKU.

He's not an FSU guy. He only roots for them because his nephew plays there. He doesn't like Jimbo at all.

Paranos post should settle it as far as im concerned. If Brandon Powell is roasting him in camp then he needs to do some soul searching. (No disrespect to Powell. But he aint top 100 in the country)

Uhhh, wut? He said BRANDON powell, not COLIN powell.

Advertisement
Show me a list where Brandon Powell is top 100 in the country and I will gladly retract that statement..

He's not an FSU guy. He only roots for them because his nephew plays there. He doesn't like Jimbo at all.

oh ok.....take your word. What your team working with this yr??....who's in you guys district?

Advertisement
Jesus Christ. I hate our fans. Why are you ****ting on this guy? He's upset he didnt get an offer. Whats wrong with that?

Forget about the fact that he's a stud with an LSU offer and not offering might be a mistake on our part. Be a ******* human being.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back