michael johnson louisville commit

Its weird because we certainly have no problem cooling on kids til they decommit so I dont get why offering early is such a big deal. In any event I'm a big Johnson fan, and would prefer him to Quincy Wilson even (though I know thats heresy around here)

Advertisement
We have got to stop waiting so long to offer kids...........especially when they have talent and WANT to be a cane. Got to take some inner city average to above average contributors because you never know who they're friends with......................and it makes other kids and coaches happy..........TAKE care of home is all I'm saying offer this kid let him commit and grow your class and favor with coaches.

And then what happens if we have other prospects we...gasp...like better late and we drop this kid? If FSU does it they get a free pass (for whatever reason). If we do it we get a ****storm (see: Kirkland...and I am not even convinced we handled that incorrectly).

Maybe the staff thinks there are 5 safeties they like locally, and are going to use this summer's camps as a way to sort it out. I have no idea. but either way we do not owe these kids a damned thing.

A bird in the hand us worth more than two in the bush my friend............we are signing a big class we can't get every prospect

We have got to stop waiting so long to offer kids...........especially when they have talent and WANT to be a cane. Got to take some inner city average to above average contributors because you never know who they're friends with......................and it makes other kids and coaches happy..........TAKE care of home is all I'm saying offer this kid let him commit and grow your class and favor with coaches.

And then what happens if we have other prospects we...gasp...like better late and we drop this kid? If FSU does it they get a free pass (for whatever reason). If we do it we get a ****storm (see: Kirkland...and I am not even convinced we handled that incorrectly).

Maybe the staff thinks there are 5 safeties they like locally, and are going to use this summer's camps as a way to sort it out. I have no idea. but either way we do not owe these kids a damned thing.

Who?

And why would we have to drop this kid if we have other kids higher up on the board we are waiting on? Are our coaches retards? Do they only have one schollie allotted for safety this year and are planning to go all in on just one kid? With the atrocious safety depth chart coming in, we should have room for at least 2 if not 3 safeties this year. SEcuring a commit from a solid prospect like Johnson means you can now hold out and go all out for just 1-2 more elite kids to complement Johnson, without having to worry about being left scrambling around in January for plan C and D kids to fill ALL the safety slots if those elite studs go elsewhere.

Who?

And why would we have to drop this kid if we have other kids higher up on the board we are waiting on? Are our coaches retards? Do they only have one schollie allotted for safety this year and are planning to go all in on just one kid? With the atrocious safety depth chart coming in, we should have room for at least 2 if not 3 safeties this year. SEcuring a commit from a solid prospect like Johnson means you can now hold out and go all out for just 1-2 more elite kids to complement Johnson, without having to worry about being left scrambling around in January for plan C and D kids to fill ALL the safety slots if those elite studs go elsewhere.

Maybe Johnson, Wilson Gordon and some other guys we dont know yet

Advertisement
Is this kid the skai moore of 2014? Wants to be a cane the board loves him but for whatever reason the coaches never offer

Did Johnson make it back to the Camp this weekend as the staff asked him to do after putting on the weight they also asked to do.

Go Canes

Did Johnson make it back to the Camp this weekend as the staff asked him to do after putting on the weight they also asked to do.

Go Canes

That weight excuse has to be bull****, that's a dumb reason not to give johnson an offer. Must be something else

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back