Michael Jackson the forgotten CB

Hstokes1447

Junior
Why doesn't anyone every mention this kid when talking about 2016 CB situation? I think he will be able to contribute and make plays next season.

Michael Jackson former 4 star recruit
Class: SO
Height: 6-foot-2
Weight: 192 pounds
40: 4.6

Highlights
[video]http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1377999/highlights/183811376/v2[/video]

Advertisement
People **** on the kid for no reason, if he's isn't any good he won't see the playing time and that's all that will need to be said about him.

People **** on the kid for no reason, if he's isn't any good he won't see the playing time and that's all that will need to be said about him.

Kid played well his senior year and has great size. 4star db from bama. He can play

Advertisement
Not a Golden special. I believe he was first team all state in Bama. Played at Spain Park against some real competition.

Advertisement
Kid is lucky. Actually all of last year's Class is. Only one year later and the whole program is looking ten times better than it was with golden

shouldn't kid be listed redshirt fr. i don't remember ever seeing him play. so they should be able to redshirt h im. if he is to slow for cb could work in at safety at that size.

kid doesn't get mentioned cause still have corn elder, sheldrick redwine played over him this year and have some solid cb prospects in this class. im pretty sure he will figure in somewhere even if its a move to safety.

mj_football.jpg

shouldn't kid be listed redshirt fr. i don't remember ever seeing him play. so they should be able to redshirt h im. if he is to slow for cb could work in at safety at that size.

kid doesn't get mentioned cause still have corn elder, sheldrick redwine played over him this year and have some solid cb prospects in this class. im pretty sure he will figure in somewhere even if its a move to safety.
He played in the bowl game

Advertisement

He played every game

Not saying he isn't a good player or anything, but I'm skeptical when OOS guys like this don't get offered by the powerhouse in-state programs (in this case Bama and Auburn). Last cycle, the state of Alabama had 13 four or five-star prospects, and 10 of them went to Bama or Auburn.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's a slight concern, especially when we're talking about Golden's evaluations.

He played every game

Is that you Michael Jackson?

I'm excited for the kid. Was high on him last year. I think he fills a big hole for us this year, especially with d line pressure now he'll be able to read the rewards

Advertisement
Not saying he isn't a good player or anything, but I'm skeptical when OOS guys like this don't get offered by the powerhouse in-state programs (in this case Bama and Auburn). Last cycle, the state of Alabama had 13 four or five-star prospects, and 10 of them went to Bama or Auburn.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's a slight concern, especially when we're talking about Golden's evaluations.

Clemson thought he was talented..

Jackson definitely passes the eye test. He's huge.

He also had some good moments in camp. Pretty instinctive player. Spring will be big for him. We need corners and safeties so hopefully he can help us wherever he ends up.

Jackson, Henley, Mayes were on the field a lot on STs. So at least there's that.

There are plenty of chances for him to ear some PT, so if he sits again next year he prolly just sucks.

Advertisement
Back