Official Michael Irvin* Sues Marriott for $100 Million

Advertisement
"****ed up?" Because he doesn't remember what he said in a meaningless conversation he has 50 times a day that he doesn't care about? Clearly he had been drinking, like 90% of Americans do, but he also had clearly wrapped up for the night, refused drinks, was jovial and accommodating photos, even took two guys outside for a pic as he thought it was more appropriate than doing in the bar (so he was thinking pretty straight) and said he had a big day tomorrow and had to go to bed. Drinking is fine. If he did something to someone, that's all that matters.
Whatever man. You either get it or you don’t. Making excuses for him and throwing out bull**** meaningless numbers is bizarre groupie behavior. If it was an FSU receiver you would be saying something totally different and that’s plainly obvious after that post.

Whatever man. You either get it or you don’t. Making excuses for him and throwing out bull**** meaningless numbers is bizarre groupie behavior. If it was an FSU receiver you would be saying something totally different and that’s plainly obvious after that post.

WTF? Where did I make a single "excuse" for him, "throw out any bull**** meaningless numbers (huh?)," or act like a "bizarre groupie?"

And excuse for WHAT? What did he do? Tell us. Don't avoid the question, either.

If he laid a HAND on her or even said something really offensive to her I'd come down on him. Period. Women, children, and animals. You cross the line and hurt any of them, I'm in your face.

You are the one who has manufactured falsehoods. You said he was "****ed up" which is you editorializing and fanning the flames against a Hurricane for no reason.

So what exactly DID he do, Mr. know it all? What did he do that he deserved to be banned from all 10 million Marriott's, be removed from his job, and embarrassed nationally? Tell us WHAT HE DID. Because ALL the evidence SO FAR actually shows that this is COMPLETE BS. Maybe more info comes out and we see it differently, but again, BASED ON THE EVIDENCE AND WITNESSES TO DATE (not just arbitrarily giving him any benefit of the doubt), this smells.

And ancillarily, he and his lawyers went to court to DEMAND that the video tape of the incident that the hotel has be released. They want all evidence of whatever happened OUT and SEEN. Makes you think, doesn't it? No? Ok.

Last edited:
WTF? Where did I make a single "excuse" for him, "throw out any bull**** meaningless numbers (huh?)," or act like a "bizarre groupie?"

And excuse for WHAT? What did he do? Tell us. Don't avoid the question, either.

You're the one being really weird here.

If he laid a HAND on her or even said something really offensive to her I'd come down on him. Period. Women, children, and animals. You cross the line and hurt any of them, I'm in your face.

You are the one who has manufactured falsehoods. You said he was "****ed up" which is you editorializing and fanning the flames.

So what exactly DID he do, Mr. know it all? What did he do that he deserved to be banned from all 10 million Marriott's, be removed from his job, and embarrassed nationally? Tell us WHAT HE DID. Because ALL the evidence SO FAR actually shows that this is COMPLETE BS. Maybe more info comes out and we see it differently, but again, BASED ON THE EVIDENCE AND WITNESSES TO DATE (not just arbitrarily giving him any benefit of the doubt), this smells.

And ancillarily, he and his lawyers went to court to DEMAND that the video tape of the incident that the hotel has be released. They want all evidence of whatever happened OUT and SEEN. Makes you think, doesn't it? No? Ok.
I’m not reading any of this

I stopped caring what you thought when you tried to deflect for him and say “90% of people do this”

You’re a liar and a drama queen. Go **** yourself.

Advertisement
I’m not reading any of this

I stopped caring what you thought when you tried to deflect for him and say “90% of people do this”

You’re a liar and a drama queen. Go **** yourself.

LOL. Here come the "I've been beat and embarrassed so I will pretend I didn't read your post and call you names" replies.

I said "90% of people do this," as in DRINK ALCOHOL:

"Clearly he had been drinking, like 90% of Americans do" is EXACTLY what I wrote. Why are you lying and twisting here? You think people here can't read what we both wrote?

Which btw, SUPPORTED what you wrote silly rabbit, shooting down another posters claim that he was "sober."

Are words this hard for you? Feel free to apologize. I won't sink to your level with the name calling, btw. You can own that.

And OF COURSE you're pretending that you didn't read it. This way you can dodge what I asked you and you can't answer:

"And excuse for WHAT? What did he do? Tell us. Don't avoid the question, either."

Advertisement
LOL. Here come the "I've been beat and embarrassed so I will pretend I didn't read your post and call you names" replies.

I said "90% of people do this," as in DRINK ALCOHOL:

"Clearly he had been drinking, like 90% of Americans do" is EXACTLY what I wrote. Why are you lying and twisting here? You think people here can't read what we both wrote?

Which btw, SUPPORTED what you wrote silly rabbit, shooting down another posters claim that he was "sober."

Are words this hard for you? Feel free to apologize. I won't sink to your level with the name calling, btw. You can own that.

And OF COURSE you're pretending that you didn't read it. This way you can dodge what I asked you and you can't answer:

"And excuse for WHAT? What did he do? Tell us. Don't avoid the question, either."
5D8A1FF3-BBAA-4247-9851-43AFD0EBF4B2.jpeg

Advertisement

You're making it worse for yourself. Keep dodging the question. Are you such a tiny person you can't admit that you read what I clearly wrote and misinterpreted it? Are you that thin-skinned?

And you STILL won't answer the question:

What did Irvin do? Tell us. Stop avoiding the question.

You're making it worse for yourself. Keep dodging the question. Are you such a tiny person you can't admit that you read what I clearly wrote and misinterpreted it? Are you that thin-skinned?

And you STILL won't answer the question:

What did Irvin do? Tell us. Stop avoiding the question.

Let it go if he doesnt want to continue to engage in the discussion.

Advertisement
Let it go if he doesnt want to continue to engage in the discussion.

Come on mang. Little man can't read, lost it, stroked out, lied about what I wrote, lied about playmaker, called me names (I refrained from sinking to his level for the sake of the board and Maudes) and has replied to every post where I've asked him to back up his BS, but ducked the question he needs to answer. He won't back down and apologize or even admit his mistake. I am not one to suffer a fool like that who does that, nor will I never be.

The **** did I do, except cite evidence, back a Cane, and discuss what we're all discussing.

Advertisement
Back