Michael Irvin Reppin The Cane Gear At Sons Practice in TX

Advertisement
I feel sorry for the people subjected to the media slant on Michael Irvin. The guy is a legend and not enough people know it.

my man even tucked in his shirt to show the U on the waistband lol. Gotta love the playmaker

Shorts are dope AF

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Where does his son go to school?

Plano (TX) Prestonwood Christian

Week 1 - 9/140 1TD
Week 2 - 8/177 2TD

The two teams he played are 3A schools, so small, but schools noted for having lots of speed (East Texas schools). He must be studly to put up those #s against those schools.

Only "bummer" is that he's already being listed as 215 as a sophomore, which is pretty naturally huge and typically would indicate a trip to Tight End-land. But c'mon.... he's a bad *** and the Playmaker's kid, slam dunk.

Cane Lock?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1366075-michael-irvin-only-hurting-his-son-if-he-forces-stud-wr-recruit-to-attend-miami

While he does not want to focus on the recruiting process, the Miami native definitely has a preferred destination for his son when the time comes.
“My exact words to Mike were this – ‘There are some choices God gives us and some He doesn’t.’ He can’t choose his mom, his dad, his brothers or sisters or what school he goes to. Everything else, he can choose. He WILL go to the University of Miami,” Irvin Sr. said laughing.

Advertisement
Mike just is the definition of South Florida and what a cane is...dude even spelled LOUD...Laud on purpose repping for Ft Lauderdale.

*Mike's son is a big kid...i remember when his cousin (Tony Sands) interviewed him as a freshman the kid was like 6'2 190 then and a chubby 190....but was working speed with Sands in summer when he came to S.FLA.

Safe to say If Golden is here we better be on him..as Mike already told the kid theres no other choice for him....and kid was rocking a UM BUBBLE COAT from like 95.He's all cane.

Advertisement
Only "bummer" is that he's already being listed as 215 as a sophomore, which is pretty naturally huge and typically would indicate a trip to Tight End-land. But c'mon.... he's a bad *** and the Playmaker's kid, slam dunk.

Bummer? Great TEs are harder to find in SoFla than great WRs.

Love it, Irvin is all about the U. Does any former player rep the U like he does? Can't think of anyone else who does. I know many others do rep the U but none like Irvin. GOAT.

Love it, Irvin is all about the U. Does any former player rep the U like he does? Can't think of anyone else who does. I know many others do rep the U but none like Irvin. GOAT.

Did you see Gore after the victory over the Falcons in the Play-offs?

Advertisement
Back